X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

:mjlol: I know this nikka Kriss from Movietrailerreviews.net had to be doing the birdman handrub when he saw how shytty this movie was when he watched it at the screenning. Dude hates Bryan Singer & FOX's X-Men movie franchise.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Conz

Superstar
Daps
XMen movies as a whole have been really overrated. Be real, for all the love X2 gets, name 2 standout scenes after Nightcrawler? Amazing start, then it's just the usual Xmen boring shyt. Days of Future Past had one standout scene too, the Quiksilver one.

The best one was probably First Class, but i don't even remember much. Matthew Vaughn > Bryan Singer. Even he wrote DoFP, which people love... but to be fair i think Singer added the Quiksilver scene.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Be real, for all the love X2 gets, name 2 standout scenes after Nightcrawler?
The school being invaded
Magneto's prison escape

The best one was probably First Class, but i don't even remember much. Matthew Vaughn > Bryan Singer. Even he wrote DoFP, which people love... but to be fair i think Singer added the Quiksilver scene.
You are correct :smugbiden:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
The school being invaded
Magneto's prison escape
see, there are so few "cool" scenes to me in the X Franchise, i legit don't know which scene is from which movie. i don't remember a thing about the first one other than a shytty Statue of Liberty fight.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
see, there are so few "cool" scenes to me in the X Franchise, i legit don't know which scene is from which movie. i don't remember a thing about the first one other than a shytty Statue of Liberty fight.

Them xmen movies are just bland in my opinion. Nothing exciting about those films, they just dull. The only good ones were first class, days of past and x2