X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I know people like @satam55 seem to hate it when I post the positive reviews so here we go with another batch of them.

"This is turning into the season of superheroes battling other superheroes, but "X-Men: Apocalypse" is the first one, so far, to do it right."
‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ a thinking person’s action movie

Another guy gave it 4 stars :noah:
"Piece by piece, Singer fits this ninth film in the franchise (which includes Deadpool) into the X-Men universe like a master puzzle maker. He does it so well, at least in terms of storytelling, that the X-Men franchise still has a vigorous future."
X-Men: Apocalypse review: Jennifer Lawrence helps propel series to new heights

An A- review from this guy
"Like most X-Men films, this is a comic book movie that tells a deeply human story at its roots, making the action set pieces all the more thrilling."
X-Men: Apocalypse – Movie Review | Chris Stuckmann Movie Reviews

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I know people like @satam55 seem to hate it when I post the positive reviews so here we go with another batch of them.

"This is turning into the season of superheroes battling other superheroes, but "X-Men: Apocalypse" is the first one, so far, to do it right."
‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ a thinking person’s action movie

Another guy gave it 4 stars :noah:
"Piece by piece, Singer fits this ninth film in the franchise (which includes Deadpool) into the X-Men universe like a master puzzle maker. He does it so well, at least in terms of storytelling, that the X-Men franchise still has a vigorous future."
X-Men: Apocalypse review: Jennifer Lawrence helps propel series to new heights

An A- review from this guy
"Like most X-Men films, this is a comic book movie that tells a deeply human story at its roots, making the action set pieces all the more thrilling."
X-Men: Apocalypse – Movie Review | Chris Stuckmann Movie Reviews
Obviously they've had their palms greased by the Fox machine. They've been paying off reviewers for years.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Hopefully this is pedo Singer's last X- film so we can get some new blood and fresh ideas for X-Men: Sinister...
They need to switch up the plot too cause every movie is basically either "We need to get rid of the humans" or "We need to get rid of the mutants":pachaha: