X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I am assuming you are having a stroke and that is the explanation for why you spelled everything all crazy and for why you think Thor 1 or 2 or Age of Ultron were better than X2 and First Class.
idk about thor 2 but whats the point of FC?the way they build the new character in the beginning of the movie just to scrap them in the middle way to the end, the villain was scrap, the young x-men scrap, the plot was scrap on madara....the only redeeming quality of FC was fassbender and James McAvoy performance. X2 was messy and unwarranted on each viewing

im looking at the things quality wise, if you ask which one is more in enjoyable to watch i pick FC, its refreshing

puggle

Superstar
Daps
I'm not gonna say it's total garbage until I check it out but this movie needed Hugh Jackman's star power.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't forget iron man 2 , thor 1, ant-man and Ultron :sas1:

The first Thor wasn't that bad, IMO. Nor was Ant-man. Both of those were solid movies.

I'll take your word on Iron Man 2 though, I'm told that it's not the best movie (I myself haven't seen it, though). Age of Ultron was lowkey overrated. It tried to do way too much in one movie.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Since y'all like reviews so much here's some positive ones that nobody has posted :russ:

"The need for family, the struggle to accept oneself, the challenge of letting go of the past: These have always been the dominant themes of the X-Men franchise, but they've rarely resonated as deeply as they do in "X-Men: Apocalypse."
'X-Men: Apocalypse': Review

"What makes X-Men: Apocalypse so exciting isn't really any one thing but rather its cohesion, its storytelling verve." - Village Voice
'Apocalypse' Pow: The New 'X-Men' Makes the Comic-Book Movie Great Again

4/5 stars
"X-Men Apocalypse is a mind-bending trip of a movie, one likely both to exhilarate spectators and to leave many either with severe feelings of sensory overload."
X-Men: Apocalypse, film review: 'A mind-bending trip of a movie'

"X-Men: Apocalypse had the inevitable task of winding up the story's revisionist vision. Although it was very messy, the results proved to be essential and satiating."
Movie Review: X-Men: Apocalypse | The Young Folks

"Taken as the next chapter in the series, Apocalypse is an undeniably fun and entertaining adventure and does a pretty good job of establishing Xavier's next class."
http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/05/09/x-men-apocalypse-review

"The remarkable consistency between all three [movies] means Apocalypse is still a pleasant reunion at Xavier's school, even if it amounts to being primarily a victory lap"
X-Men: Apocalypse Review

Another 4 stars
"Unlike some of the cheesier remnants of the '80s, we'll probably want to see more of these new X-Men"
'X-Men: Apocalypse' is heroic effort: Movie Review

"The idea of an apocalypse means every dial has to be turned up to 11 and this film certainly provides bangs for your buck"
X-Men: Apocalypse review – lots of bangs for your bucks but loopiness is lost

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Since y'all like reviews so much here's some positive ones that nobody has posted :russ:

"The need for family, the struggle to accept oneself, the challenge of letting go of the past: These have always been the dominant themes of the X-Men franchise, but they've rarely resonated as deeply as they do in "X-Men: Apocalypse."
'X-Men: Apocalypse': Review

"What makes X-Men: Apocalypse so exciting isn't really any one thing but rather its cohesion, its storytelling verve." - Village Voice
'Apocalypse' Pow: The New 'X-Men' Makes the Comic-Book Movie Great Again

4/5 stars
"X-Men Apocalypse is a mind-bending trip of a movie, one likely both to exhilarate spectators and to leave many either with severe feelings of sensory overload."
X-Men: Apocalypse, film review: 'A mind-bending trip of a movie'

"X-Men: Apocalypse had the inevitable task of winding up the story's revisionist vision. Although it was very messy, the results proved to be essential and satiating."
Movie Review: X-Men: Apocalypse | The Young Folks

"Taken as the next chapter in the series, Apocalypse is an undeniably fun and entertaining adventure and does a pretty good job of establishing Xavier's next class."
http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/05/09/x-men-apocalypse-review

"The remarkable consistency between all three [movies] means Apocalypse is still a pleasant reunion at Xavier's school, even if it amounts to being primarily a victory lap"
X-Men: Apocalypse Review

Another 4 stars
"Unlike some of the cheesier remnants of the '80s, we'll probably want to see more of these new X-Men"
'X-Men: Apocalypse' is heroic effort: Movie Review

"The idea of an apocalypse means every dial has to be turned up to 11 and this film certainly provides bangs for your buck"
X-Men: Apocalypse review – lots of bangs for your bucks but loopiness is lost
Stuckamann gave it an A-

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
13102781_10153861370819821_3171590931278334399_n.jpg