X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjcry: and here I was giving this movie the benefit of the doubt...

Man. I don't even know how to take this. I'm gonna have to sit down and re-read the Paul Smith issues soon. The GOAT comic book super team deserves better :to:

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I just realized that these nikkas are still fukking with the time thing. X-Men being in the 80s, Deadpool in the present along with X-Force and New Mutants will probably be in the past smh. They should've just put the new X-Men in the present, shyt is beyond confusing especially during Deadpool movies, how are they gonna explain the missing X-Men?
Explain:mjlol:

Them nikkaz don't give a fukk

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Breh maybe my mind is failing me but other than a bit of the future scenes at the start and when wolverine wakes up at the end i cant recall which OG characters you are referring to.

And that was enough.:manny:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:mjcry: and here I was giving this movie the benefit of the doubt...

Man. I don't even know how to take this. I'm gonna have to sit down and re-read the Paul Smith issues soon. The GOAT comic book super team deserves better :to:
You could wait and watch the film and form your own opinion.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Every negative review I've seen is some combination of "not fun" and/or "There's been enough comic films this year"

:mjlol:

Meanwile, every positive review I've read said the movie is fun. I wonder if that has to do with this asinine idea going around that 'having fun' is considered a positive experience, so a movie being considered fun is a positive and a movie not being fun not so. After all, most people rather stay away from things that aren't fun (like the dentist, funerals and DC movies).

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Meanwile, every positive review I've read said the movie is fun. I wonder if that has to do with this asinine idea going around that 'having fun' is considered a positive experience, so a movie being considered fun is a positive and a movie not being fun not so. After all, most people rather stay away from things that aren't fun (like the dentist, funerals and DC movies).
Oh shyt!!!!!:russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe Singer will take the hint now.

I hope. And I'm not saying that just to blindly stan and hate on anything that isn't a part of the MCU. X2/FC/DOFP are still much better movies than the likes of Iron Man 3, Thor 2, and the Incredible Hulk IMO, despite their flaws.

I don't have an issue with an X-men movie not being made by Marvel Studios, but I will have issues if it's not an X-men movie.

Pic not entirely related, I'm just posting it because it's piff:
530d17c700caf_320773b.jpg

I would be down for a reboot based on Giant Sized X-men #1 if this installment doesn't do too well. (If not a full reboot starring the original 5)

But we'll see. The scores could climb, they could not.

It's very disappointing to hear that Apocalypse wasn't well recieved, and that Psylocke and Storm will apparently get so little shine. It sounds like they didn't totally butcher the character of Cyclops this time around, so that has to count for something.