Murim
74b9fbc2_a4cb_4f52_b3a9_37113b3be834.jpg
Meh. Still doesn't look that great.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
This figuring out the timeline just gives me a headache

8839a7e403f08769f78a47ccf3d3f274.320x240x69.gif

:heh: nice use of gif (as it was already explained so I don't need to go into it) but it's not that serious as the X-Men movies don't feel like they are building towards anything anyway. The movies are just straight up cash grabs, apocalypse should've had more build than this :camby:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I'm a huge X-Men fan. I'm not geeked to see this like I was First Class and DoFP.

I'll wait and see how the reviews go.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Out of all of the X-Men movies, the only one that I'm fine with never seeing again is X-Men Origins: Wolverine. I was livid after seeing what they did with Deadpool. I remember a conversation with some co-workers that went like this:

Co-Worker #1: There wasn't enough Gambit.
Co-Worker #2: That was the most disappointing thing to me. He wasn't in it enough.
Me: fukk that! Did you all forget about what they did to Deadpool? Did you all get shot in the head with a adamantium bullet too? Ya'll witnessed a rape of a character and you're all sad that Gambit didn't get enough screen time? :martin:

The Wolverine was okay for what it was, and I don't hate X-3 like a lot of people. It has problems and some things in it were bullshyt, but it was okay. I realize that I'm in the minority on that and that's okay as well. I need to go back and watch the first X-Men movie sometime.

I think they summed up the X-Men timeline well in Deadpool. "McAvoy or Stewart? I don't know...this timeline is confusing."

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Out of all of the X-Men movies, the only one that I'm fine with never seeing again is X-Men Origins: Wolverine. I was livid after seeing what they did with Deadpool. I remember a conversation with some co-workers that went like this:

Co-Worker #1: There wasn't enough Gambit.
Co-Worker #2: That was the most disappointing thing to me. He wasn't in it enough.
Me: fukk that! Did you all forget about what they did to Deadpool? Did you all get shot in the head with a adamantium bullet too? Ya'll witnessed a rape of a character and you're all sad that Gambit didn't get enough screen time? :martin:

The Wolverine was okay for what it was, and I don't hate X-3 like a lot of people. It has problems and some things in it were bullshyt, but it was okay. I realize that I'm in the minority on that and that's okay as well. I need to go back and watch the first X-Men movie sometime.

I think they summed up the X-Men timeline well in Deadpool. "McAvoy or Stewart? I don't know...this timeline is confusing."
I actually remember the whole Origins fiasco and the leaks coming out about how awful Deadpool was and the movie being terrible before hitting theaters. Everyone thought it was just rumor or people talking shyt about Fox....and then the movie leaked online before it hit the theaters and I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. All of the leaks turned out to be true and I was just shocked at how awful it was. Gambit had about 5-7 minutes screen time and we all know what they did to Deadpool. Adamantium bullets that gives Wolverine amnesia...man it was godawful.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
How epic would it be if marvel could have creative rights over just one X-men film.

All the X movies have been terrible. Even the decent ones are over all just :scust:
word
like someone else said
them shyts is just cash grabs

random mutant muthafukkas just poppin up on the scene like the X-Men movie version of that game GUESS WHO and shyt :deadmanny: