X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
& why is she always in her human form? I thought Mystique was supposed to love her natural blue? :dwillhuh:

The same reason Spiderman, Captain America, and Iron Man can't keep their mask on for more than five minutes. The studios feel the need to show these actors faces because they paidthe big $$$ for them. It's still :martin: status though.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
After viewing the latest trailer I hope the next series of team X-Men movies are The New Mutants and/or X-Force. If it's New Mutants it should set in the present day. I'm tired of all the period pieces. Still not feeling Magneto as one of the Horsemen. Magneto is nobodies lackey. He should be running things:francis:

Exactly. Magneto doesn't bow down to anyone. Him being a horsemen is all types of fukked up but don't worry Mystique Everdeen bout to save us from Apocalypse guys...
2i2btyw.jpg

Magneto's on Apocalypse's team to do what he usually does in these films. Which is to turn on whoever he's aligned with in the final act of the movie. Done it for the last four movies in a row :pachaha:.

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
Magneto's on Apocalypse's team to do what he usually does in these films. Which is to turn on whoever he's aligned with in the final act of the movie. Done it for the last four movies in a row :pachaha:.
He did it in the 90's cartoon, helped Apoc to capture all the psychics to control time and then turned on him in the end

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Doesn't matter its all shyt anyway or will be. Rescue mission Xavier Seal Team 6 colonel Mystique Everdeen with her band of teenagers will save the day with her motivational speeches and one read facial expressions that will obviously change Apocalypse's mind and win the day. On a serious note I hear they are already planning the next movie after this one and guess what its gonna be?
1087799-dark_phoenix___revived_by_inu123.jpg

On this week’s Heroic Scoop Drop, I got word from my sources on what the next X-Men film will be post X-Men: Apocalypse – a redo of the Dark Phoenix saga. Due to the events of X-Men: Days of Future Past, the timeline of the movies have been rebooted, meaning that the original X-Men trilogy is no longer set in stone and therefore the filmmakers could retell stories in a different way than it originally went down.

Producer Simon Kinberg told IGN

“I think everything that hasn’t been told from First Class and Days of Future Past is up for grabs going forward, so it would absolutely be a story we could tell in a different way,”

In the upcoming X-Men: Apocalypse set in 1983, a young Jean Grey is played by Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner. Director Bryan Singer told EW recently…

And Jean she has not only has her telekenisis and her telepathy but she also knows inherently that something darker and more powerful is growing inside her and she doesn’t quite know what it is.
:snoop:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Doesn't matter its all shyt anyway or will be. Rescue mission Xavier Seal Team 6 colonel Mystique Everdeen with her band of teenagers will save the day with her motivational speeches and one read facial expressions that will obviously change Apocalypse's mind and win the day. On a serious note I hear they are already planning the next movie after this one and guess what its gonna be?
1087799-dark_phoenix___revived_by_inu123.jpg

On this week’s Heroic Scoop Drop, I got word from my sources on what the next X-Men film will be post X-Men: Apocalypse – a redo of the Dark Phoenix saga. Due to the events of X-Men: Days of Future Past, the timeline of the movies have been rebooted, meaning that the original X-Men trilogy is no longer set in stone and therefore the filmmakers could retell stories in a different way than it originally went down.

Producer Simon Kinberg told IGN

“I think everything that hasn’t been told from First Class and Days of Future Past is up for grabs going forward, so it would absolutely be a story we could tell in a different way,”

In the upcoming X-Men: Apocalypse set in 1983, a young Jean Grey is played by Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner. Director Bryan Singer told EW recently…

And Jean she has not only has her telekenisis and her telepathy but she also knows inherently that something darker and more powerful is growing inside her and she doesn’t quite know what it is.
:snoop:
They don't need to redo that shyt again! I understand it wasn't done properly the first time but there are more stories to tell besides that. Plus these new actors need time to grow in their roles as X-Men.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Hold up, time out, false start, out of bounds, technical foul. :mjpls:

At the end of DOFP the future was altered and if I'm not mistaken, LOGAN didn't have metal claws but in this trailer he does even though this takes place In the got damn 80's :mindblown:

DOFP takes place BEFORE he had metal claws. IF you watch near the end of DOFP, William Stryker finds Wolverine, after Magneto tossed him in the ocean, and captures him, probably to begin the Weapon X program. If this movie takes place AFTER DOFP, then it makes sense.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
U know damn well that Magneto is gonna move against Apocalypse in this movie. Turned on him in the Fox show..killed him in AOA.....punked him real bad in House of M in like two pages:laugh:....X Men Evolution he was mind controlled....the Magneto character is maybe the most charismatic leader in Marvel history. You know he's not letting anyone rule or destroy the world.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
DOFP takes place BEFORE he had metal claws. IF you watch near the end of DOFP, William Stryker finds Wolverine, after Magneto tossed him in the ocean, and captures him, probably to begin the Weapon X program. If this movie takes place AFTER DOFP, then it makes sense.
Didnt that turn out to be Mystique though? I remember his eyes did that reflective shyt at the end and turned yellow after he said "I'll take him or make use of him" or some shyt.

Edit
Yep it sure was.
What are the implications of the last Stryker scene in X-Men: Days of Future Past? Why did [SPOILER] replace [SPOILER] in the end? - Quora

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Marvel's not mad at Universal or Sony. Marvel and Sony have always had a nice working relationship. I believe the Oscorp Tower was going to be in the 1st Avengers movie or Iron-Man movie (I can't remember which one), but the rendering was done by the time Marvel got the official go ahead from Sony, so Marvel scrapped the idea because they didn't want to pay the CGI artists to render the skyline again. The beef Marvel has w/ Fox runs deep. It all started when Marvel did that Generation X movie in the early 00's and Fox sued Marvel for using the X-Men property w/o their permission. Then when Fox made FF4: Rise of Silver Surfer, Marvel banned Fox from using Nick Fury as a character (Marvel was actually thinking about building a cinematic universe w/ their own studio way back then). Some other shyt also when down between Fox and Marvel so there's reason that there's hatred between the 2 companies.

Generation X with Banshee, Emma and Jada Pinkett's dude in A Different World as Skin? That was early 90s. And was that ish trash.

I'm not as hype for this movie as I should be. I hope that it's good though.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Timeout homie stop the bs. If I didn't like Marvel, I wouldn't love Guardians, or Iron Man, or Winter Soldier or even the first Cap flick and Iron man 3 which most cats on here aren't fans of. And don't sit there and say I'm not a "real" x men fan seeing as how there are different writers who've tackled the book over the years, all taking different angles and doing different things with the characters. And each of those writers have their own fans, each of those runs have their own fans. Not everyone loves every run or every arc, just like not every marvel fans love every marvel movie. I'm not a fan of the thor movies and I'm not a fan of age of ultron, or ant-man, but I'm a fan. But being a fan doesn't mean blind loyalty or just thinking they can do no wrong. I like the X men where they are and Deadpool is right where he needs to be. I'm not talking about how much they care about it or not, I'm talking about the fact that a rated R deadpool movie isn't happening with Disney, point blank period. And rather than seeing a neutered version of him, I like him where he is. The studio may not "care" about him but the people behind the camera do and that's perfect.

So get off that marvel hater bullshyt, there's a reason that spiderman avi is sitting pretty for me and I'm hype for civil war.

i never said you was/or wasn't a real x men fan, when i said Marvel im talking about the movie production portion (MCU). In Fox's X-men the "core" character they use always end up becoming even more obsolete(even in 1st class--DOFP) in each film because they go about it they own way which always go back to wolverine, magneto, mystique or charles being the main Bocal point

if fans of the brand feel unhappy with the direction the franchise has taken to the point they want some other company who treat the characters better to handle them whats the problem

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i never said you was/or wasn't a real x men fan, when i said Marvel im talking about the movie production portion (MCU). In Fox's X-men the "core" character they use always end up becoming even more obsolete(even in 1st class--DOFP) in each film because they go about it they own way which always go back to wolverine, magneto, mystique or charles being the main Bocal point

if fans of the brand feel unhappy with the direction the franchise has taken to the point they want some other company who treat the characters better to handle them whats the problem

Breh it's a vocal minority at this point tho based on worldwide success and critical acclaim that's my point. Like you're arguing with the wind right now. Because the facts and figures say for the most part people are happy. So at that point why does it need to go elsewhere? You want new mutants? Then there's a movie called new mutants. Deadpool is about to introduce cable and no doubt others. Shyt is good right now man.

Fox is doing their thing marvel is doing theirs. I'm looking forward to civil war and apocalypse and don't feel the need to choose.

Last edited:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I disagree. When I was watching the NBA playoffs this past weekend EVERY COMMERCIAL break they played a Civil War commercial. Merchandise for Civil War is everywhere just like it was for Dawn of Justice. Marketing for comic book films has been really good with the exception of Apocalypse.
TV spots show too much and I rarely see them online and I'm online way more tan I watch tv.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

You mean the same way Disney is ramming down iron man into nearly every film and changing comic book stories to make him the focal point? :mjlol:

There is not 1 character in film who's being more over used than iron man. fukk outta here.

You stans complaints are so hollow and hypocritical