X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I feel like people are downplaying how much fun it would be to have Fox and Marvel work together and getting to see Iron Man interact with all the X-Men.

How epic would it be if marvel could have creative rights over just one X-men film.

All the X movies have been terrible. Even the decent ones are over all just :scust:

:beli:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:patrice: I feel like there's a real twist coming with the Wolverine appearance. Is it possible for it to have been quietly recast already? I don't think the Cyclops/Jean Grey relationship can be done justice without Logan dirty macking from the sidelines and they went very young with those 2....and no way they retire him with Jackman.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I feel like people are downplaying how much fun it would be to have Fox and Marvel work together and getting to see Iron Man interact with all the X-Men.

They hardly interact in the 616, so how is this any different?

This really just seems like another X-Movie, nothing special. The trailers have just been a string of cameos....of characters that have already been in movies (sans Apocalypse and Psylocke). I think the major problem with the X-movies have been that they focus solely on Wolverine and/or X/Magneto/Mystique trio. They could've given everyone a story in each of the movies, but they choose not to.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
The king of dikk sucking :mjlol:

I guess nobody has told him that Marvel studios is doing the same exact thing with Josh Brolin's Thanos, except he's not wearing make-up. Instead they covered his face up with 20 lbs of motion capture dots and altered his voice.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
People really do hate Fox this much damn. :upsetfavre:
At least watch the movie before you can criticize it properly. None of us even know the full storyline yet.
why it gotta be all that tho?:what:
make shyt more complicated then what the shyt really is

hey! what if... IF! you just dont like the muthafukkin X-Men movies? :martin:

the shyt my girl be doing
over analyzing shyt all the goddamn time

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Breh it's a vocal minority at this point tho based on worldwide success and critical acclaim that's my point. Like you're arguing with the wind right now. Because the facts and figures say for the most part people are happy. So at that point why does it need to go elsewhere? You want new mutants? Then there's a movie called new mutants. Deadpool is about to introduce cable and no doubt others. Shyt is good right now man.

Fox is doing their thing marvel is doing theirs. I'm looking forward to civil war and apocalypse and don't feel the need to choose.

yes its "vocal minority" not everybody going to agree like ASM but for some reason yall love bashing people who dont like the fox's x-men spin. So would you be okay if they just shyt on spiderman back to back? is it not okay to express your opinion about the brand/property afterwards.

it's not beyond the realm of possibility that some deal will be made. I was told i was arguing with the wind about sony so im just like whatever because its not the facts