X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I am not bothered by Mystique bumped up role in these films. You had to be prepared for the character to get that shine once Jennifer Lawrence was cast in the role.
And its not like these flicks have ever been all that true to the comics anyway...Mystique being Magneto's mute, naked sidekick; Wolverine being 6'3; Jean Grey being a cougar; turning Rogue into Kitty Pryde.
As long as the movies are entertaining I am perfectly fine with the changes.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
You mean the same way Disney is ramming down iron man into nearly every film and changing comic book stories to make him the focal point? :mjlol:

There is not 1 character in film who's being more over used than iron man. fukk outta here.

You stans complaints are so hollow and hypocritical
like avengers and civil war.....ummmm? you're not making sense

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
yes its "vocal minority" not everybody going to agree like ASM but for some reason yall love bashing people who dont like the fox's x-men spin. So would you be okay if they just shyt on spiderman back to back? is it not okay to express your opinion about the brand/property afterwards.

it's not beyond the realm of possibility that some deal will be made. I was told i was arguing with the wind about sony so im just like whatever because its not the facts

Here's the difference with spider man tho: the movies were underperforming based on the studios expectations and the critical reception was terrible. So the numbers dwindling is a sign of fan apathy and the critics were a sign of creative malaise. X men isn't suffering from either one on a massive front. So there wasn't a vocal minority on spider man. It was the exact opposite because every indicator was going in the wrong direction.

I'm not bashing you or anyone else for not liking their version of it. So don't lump me in that. You don't have to like it homie not everything is for everyone and if we all had the same opinions this would be a boring ass world, but I'm just saying there's no proof or indication that fox needs to give it up to marvel or even work with them. Sony NEEDED that. Fox doesn't and that's the big difference. It's a different situation

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Here's the difference with spider man tho: the movies were underperforming based on the studios expectations and the critical reception was terrible. So the numbers dwindling is a sign of fan apathy and the critics were a sign of creative malaise. X men isn't suffering from either one on a massive front. So there wasn't a vocal minority on spider man. It was the exact opposite because every indicator was going in the wrong direction.

I'm not bashing you or anyone else for not liking their version of it. So don't lump me in that. You don't have to like it homie not everything is for everyone and if we all had the same opinions this would be a boring ass world, but I'm just saying there's no proof or indication that fox needs to give it up to marvel or even work with them. Sony NEEDED that. Fox doesn't and that's the big difference. It's a different situation
:jbhmm:alight

Daps
Reppin
NYC
x-men-af7ea.jpg

"EX-MENNN BABIESSSSSSSSSSS WE MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUEEEEE....."

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
She's supposedly Dazzler :dead:

Dazzler442.jpg

Dazzler are you shytting me???:gladbron: Yooo:deadmanny:I was hoping you meant she'd be playing herself on some random guest shyt or some random ass human character :bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan:Fox lucky if I decide to pay money for this crap:snoop:I need to see how long Wolverine is in this before I decide.:ufdup:Fox

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
It's too bad they never thought to make a live action X-men movie back in the actual 1980's. Madonna or Olivia Newton-John playing Dazzler would have been :banderas:

Michael Biehn would have made a dope Cyclops too:salute:
I think James Cameron had a pitch in the 80's directed by his ex-wife Kathern Bigelow and he wanted Behn for Cyclops, Angela Bassett for Storm and Bob Hoskins as Wolverine but Stan Lee told him Spider-man was open and Cameron pursued it
Chris Claremont On James Cameron’s Abandoned ‘X-Men’ Film & Bob Hoskins as Wolverine