X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Damn, never had a superhero movie not give me ONE good trailer at all. Don't know if yall are hyped for this one, but if you are, don't know why you would be. Apocalypse looks like and sounds like utter shyt. And now he 'steals' other mutants powers? Lame as fukk. Then we have the movie being led by the flat-ass no-acting jennifer lawrence. I am so sick and tired of all these feminist unrealistic bullshyt movies where the main character is some goddamn woman just whooping everyone's ass and leading everyone. Mad Max was like that, and it was the worst part of the film. And why would mystique be leading anyone when her powers are like the weakest out of everyone in the movie? Oh because they're teenagers right? But then a group of those same teens will overcome the god of all mutants and save the day? Hate the premise and hate this hunger games bytch. bytch is straight garbage. I grew up on the animated series and to see how they have butchered apocalypse is something that i cannot forgive. I prb won't be seeing this trash in theaters and will be surprised if it's even average to me. We'll see though.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
ChAIAMfWYAADGE2.jpg

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hold up, time out, false start, out of bounds, technical foul. :mjpls:

At the end of DOFP the future was altered and if I'm not mistaken, LOGAN didn't have metal claws but in this trailer he does even though this takes place In the got damn 80's :mindblown:

Keep in mind this is a DECADE later and Wolverine was still taken in.... even though it was by Mystique posing as Stryker. But needless to say.... he was still taken in.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Damn, never had a superhero movie not give me ONE good trailer at all. Don't know if yall are hyped for this one, but if you are, don't know why you would be. Apocalypse looks like and sounds like utter shyt. And now he 'steals' other mutants powers? Lame as fukk. Then we have the movie being led by the flat-ass no-acting jennifer lawrence. I am so sick and tired of all these feminist unrealistic bullshyt movies where the main character is some goddamn woman just whooping everyone's ass and leading everyone. Mad Max was like that, and it was the worst part of the film. And why would mystique be leading anyone when her powers are like the weakest out of everyone in the movie? Oh because they're teenagers right? But then a group of those same teens will overcome the god of all mutants and save the day? Hate the premise and hate this hunger games bytch. bytch is straight garbage. I grew up on the animated series and to see how they have butchered apocalypse is something that i cannot forgive. I prb won't be seeing this trash in theaters and will be surprised if it's even average to me. We'll see though.
I check back a couple of days later and ya'll still hating on this flick? LMAO!

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I feel like people are downplaying how much fun it would be to have Fox and Marvel work together and getting to see Iron Man interact with all the X-Men.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
That sexual tension between Hugh Jackman and Sansa Stark tho...:sas2:

What if the cameo is just a Mystique shape change?

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This figuring out the timeline just gives me a headache

8839a7e403f08769f78a47ccf3d3f274.320x240x69.gif

Logan gets his adamantium claws back in this but where does The Wolverine (the movie) place in the timeline of these movies? Yeah yeah I know X1-3 don't count.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area

Logan gets his adamantium claws back in this but where does The Wolverine (the movie) place in the timeline of these movies? Yeah yeah I know X1-3 don't count.
The Wolverine takes place right before Days of Future Past that's why he meets up with Old Charles and Magneto at the end.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yea I feel the same way. I just hate how they've handled the majority of these X Men movies. My favorite comic book characters written to shyt. I still can't get over how they've made Mystique the leader....it's just fukkin dumb and apparently the kids look up to this fraud who walks around not in her natural form but a blonde haired blue eyed Jennifer Lawrence. I know they have to sell the movie and all but what in the everloving fukk? And then her click is a bunch of prepubescent teens who are just learning to use their powers against Apocalypse? The most powerful fukking mutant damn near ever? Not to mention this timeline is all jacked up and we gonna get some half assed explanation of how Wolvy gets his adamantium claws. And then to make Apoc some spin off version of Rogue stealing other mutant powers..Unforgivable

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The Wolverine timeline takes place in the original timeline.... the after credit scene points to that. And the timeline isn't that difficult to understand.