X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
After viewing the latest trailer I hope the next series of team X-Men movies are The New Mutants and/or X-Force. If it's New Mutants it should set in the present day. I'm tired of all the period pieces. Still not feeling Magneto as one of the Horseman. Magneto is nobodies lackey. He should be running things:francis:
Amen

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
giphy.gif

:francis::mjlol:

This shyt is already jokes

That elbow missed by a mile :mjlol:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
After viewing the latest trailer I hope the next series of team X-Men movies are The New Mutants and/or X-Force. If it's New Mutants it should set in the present day. I'm tired of all the period pieces. Still not feeling Magneto as one of the Horsemen. Magneto is nobodies lackey. He should be running things:francis:
Exactly. Magneto doesn't bow down to anyone. Him being a horsemen is all types of fukked up but don't worry Mystique Everdeen bout to save us from Apocalypse guys...
2i2btyw.jpg

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
The latest trailer is the best of them so far...based on that last trailer it looks like the spoilers that dropped for this a month ago were right :ehh:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
After viewing the latest trailer I hope the next series of team X-Men movies are The New Mutants and/or X-Force. If it's New Mutants it should set in the present day. I'm tired of all the period pieces. Still not feeling Magneto as one of the Horsemen. Magneto is nobodies lackey. He should be running things:francis:

Exactly. Magneto doesn't bow down to anyone. Him being a horsemen is all types of fukked up but don't worry Mystique Everdeen bout to save us from Apocalypse guys...
2i2btyw.jpg

Without outright spoiling it, It'll be explained well in the movie why he joined and it makes sense for the most part :ehh:

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't like how they're having Mystique lead the Xmen. I haven't read the comics, but that shyt doesn't seem real :patrice:
If Jennifer Lawrence wasn't the "it girl" the script would probably be different
& why is she always in her human form? I thought Mystique was supposed to love her natural blue? :dwillhuh:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:why:

Always thought the actress was going to have a nice career once she grew up but it's looking like (much like Tristan wilds) she's about to be exposed without all that hbo magic
I still believe :sadcam:

90210 was the wrong move for him, should got on a good drama like MBJ and sharpened those skills

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
After viewing the latest trailer I hope the next series of team X-Men movies are The New Mutants and/or X-Force. If it's New Mutants it should set in the present day. I'm tired of all the period pieces. Still not feeling Magneto as one of the Horseman. Magneto is nobodies lackey. He should be running things:francis:
He was a horseman in the x-men evolution show. Apocalypse was recruiting Hulk as horsemen he could definitely get Magneto.