X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Hold up, time out, false start, out of bounds, technical foul. :mjpls:

At the end of DOFP the future was altered and if I'm not mistaken, LOGAN didn't have metal claws but in this trailer he does even though this takes place In the got damn 80's :mindblown:
hqdefault.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

At the end of DOFP the future was altered and if I'm not mistaken, LOGAN didn't have metal claws but in this trailer he does even though this takes place In the got damn 80's :mindblown:

Actually Stryker got a hold of him earlier thanks to the end of DOFP, remember when magneto tossed him in the washington river and stryker pulled him out. the weapon X program might have gotten accelerated earlier... :mjpls:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Actually Stryker got a hold of him earlier thanks to the end of DOFP, remember when magneto tossed him in the washington river and stryker pulled him out. the weapon X program might have gotten accelerated earlier... :mjpls:

That wasn't Stryker that was Mystique... And that's besides the point because they they flash forward to the future and everyone is alive, Logan had his bone claws.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That wasn't Stryker that was Mystique... And that's besides the point because they they flash forward to the future and everyone is alive, Logan had his bone claws.

No from what I recollect wolverine had his bone claws in the past.... Logan woke up in present day... so with that span of time we dont know what happened. I bet they explain it in this movie... hopefully. :yeshrug:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
These Marvel stans :dwillhuh:

they're the same ones who are trying to prop up Civil War because of reviews but they want to ignore reviews for first Class and X2 and DOFP. Which is it? :mjlol:
Even with your overuse of that chucklin ass Jordan smiley
Why it always seem like youre crying all the goddamn time?
Everytime someone dont like some shyt you pop up like the fukkin Great Gazoo as if someone made a personal attack on you and yours :deadmanny:

Muthafukka got message board PTSD and shyt

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
No from what I recollect wolverine had his bone claws in the past.... Logan woke up in present day... so with that span of time we dont know what happened. I bet they explain it in this movie... hopefully. :yeshrug:
At this point I don't care no more. The whole franchise and story arc is a fukking mess. I doubt I will even go to see this in theaters.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Even with your overuse of that chucklin ass Jordan smiley
Why it always seem like youre crying all the goddamn time?
Everytime someone dont like some shyt you pop up like the fukkin Great Gazoo as if someone made a personal attack on you and yours :deadmanny:

Muthafukka got message board PTSD and shyt

I think you're lookin too deep into this and every time I use the word "stan" here you are... :mjpls:

I haven't seen an episode of the Flintstones in years bruh but he did always pop in at the right time. :umad:

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

1:56 of new trailer, helicopter flying over Canada & DOFP Stryker popping out when it landed. Wolverine probably got his claws in the time between where DOFP left off in the 70s & Apocalypse picks up in the 80s.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
After viewing the latest trailer I hope the next series of team X-Men movies are The New Mutants and/or X-Force. If it's New Mutants it should set in the present day. I'm tired of all the period pieces. Still not feeling Magneto as one of the Horsemen. Magneto is nobodies lackey. He should be running things:francis:

Last edited: