Superstar
Daps
blob-180155.jpg

Blob is in this movie

Daps
Reppin
NYC
This. I don't want xmen in the MCU.

if they could pull it off it would breathe like another 10 years into the game though. :whew:

they could play it off like mutants have always been here but were afraid to reveal themselves, and then after the events of the first movie (in which magneto wages war on humanity) it encourages mutants around the world to show themselves and pledge allegiance.

first movie could just be the original 5 and xavier vs magneto, then in the sequel they could bring in storm and wolverine... then they could do the wolverine solo spinoff...

the possibilities.:wow:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Hope Disney can find a deal with Fox like they did with Sony.:to:

X-Men and FF needs to be in MCU.:noah:

COME FOX AND DISNEY MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!:damn:
FF yes X-Men hell no! The last thing we need is Magneto cracking jokes like a comedian and Nightcrawler going into a dance routine to distract a Sentinel. :scust:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
This. I don't want xmen in the MCU.

fukk all the slander on this page from mcu marvel fanboys acting like the last 2 xmen movies werent good:camby:

What slander? Most people agree DOFP was cool and although I personally didn't care for it, most people thought First Class was good as well?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
What slander? Most people agree DOFP was cool and although I personally didn't care for it, most people thought First Class was good as well?
First class has 87% critic and user score on RT and 7.8 on IMDB..

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FF needs to be I am cool with x-men staying with Fox and being their own thing just without singer

You DO realize that all the BAD X-Men films were the ones that Singer in any kind of way was involved right? I still don't get the Singer hate.