X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
LEAKED? 'En Sabah Nur''s Final Form In X-MEN: APOCALYPSE Is Much Closer To The Comic Books
1.jpg

2.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
This movie has zero buzz :scusthov: which is sad if you think about it.

DC vs Marvel has left fox and it's marvel properties caught in the middle. They can't afford any fukk ups at this point. FF was strike one. They got a single with Deadpool with this movie on deck.

And it pains me because Fox has the rights to most of my favorite comic characters :to:
:mjlol: @ Deadpool being a single.

Outgrossed the majority of marvel films with a tiny ass budget.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
People like to act like FOX, Universal, and Sony stole their respective properties from Marvel, when in reality, Marvel sold them the rights - fair and square. :pachaha:
It's funny how Marvel is mad at Fox, Universal, and Sony for using their characters when Marvel sold their movie rights in a legitimate business move.

It's like if I had a classic car but due to my own financial mistakes I need money and I need to sell my prized possessions. I sell you my classic car and you proceed to put the car in car shows, magazines, etc and you get fame and money because of it. When I start doing better I want my car back but you refuse to sell it back to me because you're enjoying the car and making money off it. :pachaha:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:mjlol: @ Deadpool being a single.

Outgrossed the majority of marvel films with a tiny ass budget.

OK... an RBI single. ONE movie can't make up for all the other bullshyt X-Men movies.

First Class - Home Run
The Wolverine - Bunt Single
DOFP - RBI Double
Dead Pool - RBI Single

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
It's funny how Marvel is mad at Fox, Universal, and Sony for using their characters when Marvel sold their movie rights in a legitimate business move.

It's like if I had a classic car but due to my own financial mistakes I need money and I need to sell my prized possessions. I sell you my classic car and you proceed to put the car in car shows, magazines, etc and you get fame and money because of it. When I start doing better I want my car back but you refuse to sell it back to me because you're enjoying the car and making money off it. :pachaha:

They not mad at them using the characters. They mad at them making shytty movies. They mad at them putting out bullshyt every few years just to keep the rights.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

Marvel's not mad at Universal or Sony. Marvel and Sony have always had a nice working relationship. I believe the Oscorp Tower was going to be in the 1st Avengers movie or Iron-Man movie (I can't remember which one), but the rendering was done by the time Marvel got the official go ahead from Sony, so Marvel scrapped the idea because they didn't want to pay the CGI artists to render the skyline again. The beef Marvel has w/ Fox runs deep. It all started when Marvel did that Generation X movie in the early 00's and Fox sued Marvel for using the X-Men property w/o their permission. Then when Fox made FF4: Rise of Silver Surfer, Marvel banned Fox from using Nick Fury as a character (Marvel was actually thinking about building a cinematic universe w/ their own studio way back then). Some other shyt also when down between Fox and Marvel so there's reason that there's hatred between the 2 companies.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I've never been amped for an XMen movie, and this is no different. I'm sure it'll be fine, but i just can't get excited. There are certain characters I'm excited to see, others not so much... also, a big Wolverine tease is cool to who? extreme comic heads who know he wasn't in this storyline? was he? Joe Schmo watches this trailer and just assumes Wolverine will be there. he's in every XMen movie.