X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This movie has zero buzz :scusthov: which is sad if you think about it.

DC vs Marvel has left fox and it's marvel properties caught in the middle. They can't afford any fukk ups at this point. FF was strike one. They got a single with Deadpool with this movie on deck.

And it pains me because Fox has the rights to most of my favorite comic characters :to:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Yeah, isn't she dead?

Let Fox tell it.

Hell no. The only reason why she want to come back is to get that comic book blockbuster money. She can't be coming back for the art of it :mjpls: they was using her wrong throughout her entire run.

Not to mention she's too :flabbynsick:

I'm surprised they still using Patrick Stewart and :flabbynsick: gay magneto.

With success of the last two movies they also had a chance to reboot a new wolverine as well.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
These flabbington von sickerish muthafukkas and fukkettes tryna dive back into the comic game :russ:

Let her back in
These garbage ass X-Men fliks

Cant believe what the fukk these pasty morons did to my beloved X-Men :francis:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Nah, all these movies are starting to suffer due to the number of heroes being i a film and not having any real character development, and often limited dialogue. The clusterfukk it would be when marvel inevitably decides to merge FF, all the other marvel heroes, GOTG, and x-men...nah
This. I don't want xmen in the MCU.

fukk all the slander on this page from mcu marvel fanboys acting like the last 2 xmen movies werent good:camby: