X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Christopher Judge is 6'3!!!!! what are you talking about?!!? :heh:
Oscar Isaac is like 5'8 if even so size isn't really an important criteria. I am talking about press junkets, behind the scenes interviews and ish. The guy is synonymous with a "tv show" the cast is already littered with fresh faces, you bring in the most recognizable face from stargate (besides MacGyver) and the whole thing starts looking low rent. Best to get a notable actor (in film) or a complete unknown

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
hes talking about judge being a b, c list actor

i thought he would of been nice for his part, at least bring him to do the fuking voice

at this point issac aint doing sh!t but being a oversized puppet, what a fuk up

There have been plenty of TV actors who have hit it big on the big screen tho... :heh:

:mjlol:@ oversized puppet...

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oscar Isaac is like 5'8 if even so size isn't really an important criteria. I am talking about press junkets, behind the scenes interviews and ish. The guy is synonymous with a "tv show" the cast is already littered with fresh faces, you bring in the most recognizable face from stargate (besides MacGyver) and the whole thing starts looking low rent. Best to get a notable actor (in film) or a complete unknown
They did cast that girl whose dating Rodgers. Wouldn't she be out of place in a film filled with fresh faces?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
They did cast that girl whose dating Rodgers. Wouldn't she be out of place in a film filled with fresh faces?
You talking psylocke? Shes been in movies hell just this year she was in ride along/zoolander 2 and she's not really been the face of any tv show to the extent or duration this dude was for stargate

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm an xmen stan, and even tho so many if the movies have been mishandled to me (like mystique and wolverine being blown up into these leads while not showing jean, cyclops, and storm) I'm hyped to see this. Y'all get too deep in your comic nerd wars and forget there's a huge population that's gong to see all of these off GP, they're not going to critique, compare, or even remember most of them, they will be entertained for 2.5 hrs and call it a day.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
FF needs to be I am cool with x-men staying with Fox and being their own thing just without singer
Fox just being dikks now for still keeping the rights to FF:pachaha:

They had 3 bad movies still wont give them up, they still planing on making a sequel from the last one:scust:

And I disagree i wont Marvel to get all they're rights back because Marvel is making x-men and ff comics bad just to make Fox suffer

Did Fox already starting filming the next x-men movie?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Hope Disney can find a deal with Fox like they did with Sony.:to:

X-Men and FF needs to be in MCU.:noah:

COME FOX AND DISNEY MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!:damn:
Nah, all these movies are starting to suffer due to the number of heroes being in a film and not having any real character development, and often limited dialogue. The clusterfukk it would be when marvel inevitably decides to merge FF, all the other marvel heroes, GOTG, and x-men...nah

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A new publicity photo dropped recently...

Entertainment-Weekly-still-from-XMen-Apocalypse-Cyclops-and-Jean-Grey.png

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Fox just being dikks now for still keeping the rights to FF:pachaha:

They had 3 bad movies still wont give them up, they still planing on making a sequel from the last one:scust:

And I disagree i wont Marvel to get all they're rights back because Marvel is making x-men and ff comics bad just to make Fox suffer

Did Fox already starting filming the next x-men movie?

Fox will never give up them rights back to Marvel, X-Men property is still making tons of money just off the name alone for them, regardless how the quality of the films are.