X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
There's no reason for the two to link up though. And the quality of all of X-men movies have been the same as the MCU so:yeshrug:
:mjlol:Yeah, right. If that's true it just means fox make way better comic book movies than WB with they DCEU. Fox already link up with marvel but I let you tell it

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Fox will never link up with the MCU for X-Men. Fox hates Marvel Studios too much, they put Quicksilver in DOFP because of the MCU version, Fox didn't let them use the word Mutant, Marvel not making anymore Fantastic 4 comics because of Fox, Marvel excluding the X-Men/F4 on the 75th anniversary cover etc.

Fox is a fukkery studio. I remember when Marc Webb wanted to do ASM2 for Sony but Fox already had him on a project, so the only way they would let him direct ASM2 is for him to put a trailer of DOFP at the end of ASM2 :mjlol:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
@TheGodling just to give you an example of the lack of respeck these MCU stans have.

I sent MartyMcFly this the other day. Old post on another forum pre DOFP.

"Comparing X-Men 1, X2, and Last Stand to one another is like comparing watery diarrhea, chunky diarrhea, and solid diarrhea with one another. They're all shyt, just varying levels of it.

First Class wasn't diarrhea, i'd even say it was a 'only wiped once' experience, but still shyt all the same."

byxvgkI.png

I see stuff like this every day on the net

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think you are trying to say singer had nothing to do with any of the bad xmen films right? Well xmen to me was worse than last stand. .....easily :yeshrug:

The 1st X-Men... the one that set the precedent for Marvel (moreso than Blade which wasn't even promoted as a Marvel film) is worse than LAST STAND?? :francis:

Again... I don't get the Singer hate.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Breh you gotta be blind to not see mcu stans always talking sideways about the franchise.

First of all, I believe more in God than I believe in mythical Marvel stans, and I don't fukking believe in God.

Second of all:

@TheGodling just to give you an example of the lack of respeck these MCU stans have.

I sent MartyMcFly this the other day. Old post on another forum pre DOFP.

"Comparing X-Men 1, X2, and Last Stand to one another is like comparing watery diarrhea, chunky diarrhea, and solid diarrhea with one another. They're all shyt, just varying levels of it.

First Class wasn't diarrhea, i'd even say it was a 'only wiped once' experience, but still shyt all the same."

byxvgkI.png

I see stuff like this every day on the net

Are you new to the internet, breh? You see shyt like that every day because that's how the internet works, and I'm pretty sure half the posts I make could be categorized in the same group of outrageous over-the-top statements made a$$holes.:russ: