X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
they either need to never mention his mom or just say its jean, theres too much shyt to include the Madelyn/Sinister stuff, theyd fukk it all up tryin to put all that in 1 movie....

like i said in an previous post .. just show his parents when xavier reads his minds and call it a day ... done deal ... ... it will look like jean but us geeks will know its not

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
even though i know apocalypse looked like that younger i was underwhelmed... thanos looked good.. they shoulda just had a full grown apoc wakin up next to his horsemen & it woulda been a lot better....

I gotta agree.... just like they were in the temple or whatever in the future ... it should have been where apocalypse was ... then in 1973 after all the fukkery they should have shown it slowly opening with smoke or whatever ... then shown an ancient hieroglyphic depicting him and his horsemen ... and then maybe end with 4 shadows over the smokey tomb

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
So glad they essentially erased that abomination that was Last Stand :blessed:

ha6CncP.gif

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
see here we go,...
how in the fukk are we going to get an apocalypse film.
with no fukk'n mr sinister, no marauders hunt the callisto clan, no havoc team development, no seige, roma, inferno, dark angel, madelyne pryor, nate grey child birth.
NO fukk'n INFERNO Movie,....which is still the better of the crossovers, all time.
no disappearance of charles xavier with lilandra from the phoenix movie they fukked't up, completely.
no space adventure which should occur before apocalypse.
so, now....
we get ship shows up, and no continuity that makes sense again.
if we even get to see ship.

more fox fukks it up, again bullshyt!!!

art barr

Last edited:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Realistically, what lineup do y'all want to see in this new film?
Singer generally keeps the main lineup small and does a bunch of small and medium cameos. I want to see

main X-Men lineup:
Prof X
young Cyclops
young Jean
Beast
young Storm
Cable

main villains:
Apoc
Magneto
Wolverine
Mystique
Sunfire

Cameos:
young Gambit
young Nightcrawler
Qucksilver
Scarlet Witch
Havok

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
if no gambit
no cable
no good rogue
less wolverine
no old school suits like the video above me said
then they can kiss my ass and take this bootleg neg

the problem is with wolverine being one of the top 10 well known popular comic book characters...peopel get that confused with his actual fukin role in the series....just let magneto rip out his fukin metal somewhere in the movie and let that be end of his role...they need to make sure people who dont read the comic get introduced to new chars also expand the lore for fuk sakes

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
see here we go,...
how in the fukk are we going to get an apocalypse film.
with no fukk'n mr sinister, no marauders hunt the callisto clan, no havoc team development, no seige, roma, inferno, dark angel, madelyne pryor, nate grey child birth.
NO fukk'n INFERNO Movie,....which is still the better of the crossovers, all time.
no disappearance of charles xavier with lilandra from the phoenix movie they fukked't up, completely.
no space adventure which should occur before apocalypse.
so, now....
we get ship shows up, and no continuity that makes sense again.
if we even get to see ship.

more fox fukks it up, again bullshyt!!!

art barr
:stopitslime: you do realize Apocalypse had absolutely nothing to do wit most the shyt you listed right??? that was all Sinister from the Morlocks to Inferno to Madelyn to Cable.... none of that needs to be in an Apocalypse movie, except Cable & Archangel.... outer space has no use in a Apocalypse movie either... Apocalypse is simple, my only fear is they fukk up Sinister....

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:stopitslime: you do realize Apocalypse had absolutely nothing to do wit most the shyt you listed right??? that was all Sinister from the Morlocks to Inferno to Madelyn to Cable.... none of that needs to be in an Apocalypse movie, except Cable & Archangel.... outer space has no use in a Apocalypse movie either... Apocalypse is simple, my only fear is they fukk up Sinister....

dawg,....
to do a real apocalypse movie.
the xmen should have put in place a number of story arcs and characters to fully explain the character.

you saying none of that has to be in the movie, when all the shyt i listed needed to be in the movie.
how in the fukk are they going to explain cable.
how in the fukk are they going to explain archangel?
when, archangel was killed in the lead up pr to dofp?

first off, xavier was never on earth originally when, xfactor encountered apocalypse.

the problem with the fox movies is they butchered source material.
ready made by claremont for a fukk'n movie.
damn near down to the word bubble...
now, after relaunching this entire franchise.
after the clusterfukk of the phoenix saga.
here they go last standing the franchise the very next movie, by rushing an apocalypse situation.

art barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Realistically, what lineup do y'all want to see in this new film?

they have butchered the continuity in the movies and comics..
so, it really don't fukk'n matter.
they are going to fukk it up, again...........
especially now, we know singer only knows the animated series as a reference point.

just the fact, a studio who doesn't know how to do comics.
does comics and completely deviates from the source material.
after lord of the rings, damn near followed the source material except for two to three movie magic instances.
won so many fukk'n awards is telling.
xmen is only a cash grab for fox.
that luckily, they got to do a reboot and shark back their original director.
then, go from one fix to another potential clusterfukk, with no real build.

art barr

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

why would it be blessed to revisit one of the dumbest fukk'n marvel story arc ever.

part of the reason why marvel is not owned by marvel anymore is wack ass storylines like that.
they try to deflect and say was a result of the nineties rockstar penciler era.
when, in reality it was because of their inept replacements.
who did not know shyt about comics or the continuity of the titles they were writing.

art barr

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
dawg,....
to do a real apocalypse movie.
the xmen should have put in place a number of story arcs and characters to fully explain the character.

you saying none of that has to be in the movie, when all the shyt i listed needed to be in the movie.
how in the fukk are they going to explain cable.
how in the fukk are they going to explain archangel?
when, archangel was killed in the lead up pr to dofp?

first off, xavier was never on earth originally when, xfactor encountered apocalypse.

the problem with the fox movies is they butchered source material all ready ready made by claremont for a fukk'n movie.
damn near down to the word bubble...
now, after relaunching this entire franchise.
after the clusterfukk of the phoenix saga.
here they go last standing the franchise the very next movie, by rushing an apocalypse situation.

art barr
i already said they just need to make Cable a mutant from the future & leave it alone, his origins are too much for this movie...
since they retconned time theres numerous ways for Angel to be alive, im just not sure on the excuse for joinin Apocalypse....

yes fox has butchered all the material & characters... thats the main reason i dont want to see Sinister, theyre gonna fukk it up most likely.... but they cant wait 10 movies to lay foundation then bring in Apocalypse... i just hope they dont fukk it up....

dont bring up X3 or phoenix again, it doesnt exist in this reality anymore lol....