X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
why would it be blessed to revisit one of the dumbest fukk'n marvel story arc ever.

part of the reason why marvel is not owned by marvel anymore is wack ass storylines like that.
they try to deflect and say was a result of the nineties rockstar penciler era.
when, in reality it was because of their inept replacements.
who did not know shyt about comics or the continuity of the titles they were writing.

art barr
because i like "Fatal Attractions", Magneto is my favorite of all comics & im sick of Wolverine, cant wait to watch him die... seein Magneto rip that out was one of my favorites, right after rippin Apocalypse in half.... word to Galactus Cloud...

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
because i like "Fatal Attractions", Magneto is my favorite of all comics & im sick of Wolverine, cant wait to watch him die... seein Magneto rip that out was one of my favorites, right after rippin Apocalypse in half.... word to Galactus Cloud...

cool,..you like mags.

art barr

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
MIGHT?
Young vermin, dare you say the sun might rise the next day? Would you state that in the midst of a hurricane the trees might become wet? Does your mind tend to think that walking through flames might get you scorched?
Rest assured that the Apocalypse shall not only come, but it shall strike with the force of a solar flare and encompass your whole state of living like the Pacific Ocean surrounds a pebble.
And if you bugs and the insignificant white man that you listen to think that story can be told through an IMAX screen while you devour snacks and immerse yourselves into the moment, you are SADLY mistaken.

This nikka literally got me in tears :laff: :laff:

Got damn :whew:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Synopsis has been released, Wolverine, Cyclops, Jean Grey and Storm confirmed. Byran Singer will direct.

EXCLUSIVE: Fox has just closed a deal with Bryan Singer to direct X-Men: Apocalypse, the next installment of its billion-dollar Marvel mutants franchise. This will be Singer’s fourth installment as director; he hatched the franchise with the first two films for Fox, and came back to direct this year’s X-Men: Days Of Future Past. That latter film, which meshed the original trilogy cast with the one from X-Men: First Class, grossed $746 million worldwide, the most of any of the films. Singer’s participation in the new film had been rumored, but his deal is now done.

The new film is being scripted by Simon Kinberg from a story written by Singer, Kinberg, Michael Dougherty and Dan Harris. Singer and Lauren Shuler Donner are producing with Kinberg and Hutch Parker. Production begins early next year, and the film will be released May 27, 2016.

Apocalypse takes place a decade after Days of Future Past and is a seamless next step in the story. The altering of time has unleashed a new and uniquely powerful enemy. Charles (James McAvoy), Erik/Magneto (Michael Fassbender), Raven/Mystique (Jennifer Lawrence), Wolverine (Hugh Jackman) and Hank/Beast (Nicholas Hoult) are joined by young Cyclops, Storm, Jean and others as the X-Men must fight their most formidable foe yet: an ancient unrelenting force determined to cause an apocalypse unlike any in human history. The universe continues to expand with characters, and maybe this is the one where Channing Tatum comes aboard as Remy LeBeau, better known as Gambit, which has been widely rumored even by the Foxcatcher star himself. This is Fox production chief Emma Watts’ baby, but Daria Cercek is overseeing for the studio, and Jason Taylor will oversee for Singer’s Bad Hat Harry. Singer is repped by WME.
http://deadline.com/2014/09/bryan-singer-xmen-apocalypse-director-sequel-838588/
http://deadline.com/2014/09/bryan-singer-xmen-apocalypse-director-sequel-838588/

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Looking forward to it. Wonder who they'll get to play young cyclops, jean and storm? Lupita would be a great pick for young storm and a boon for the franchise

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Synopsis has been released, Wolverine, Cyclops, Jean Grey and Storm confirmed. Byran Singer will direct.

ima be so damn confused:why:....So is this movie 10 years after end of the last movie where wolverine was shown as a older man,or is it ten years after where wolverine was pulled from out of the water:patrice:? If they gon piss off comic fans at least make the cartoon watchers like myself happy:pachaha:...seems like they makin this shyt up as they go and got lucky last time:beli:....so I guess we just gon forget all those fukk ups that happened before hand when they played around with the story lines and characters all willy nilly.

Im curious to see how they'll fukk Cyclops on the second go round:mjlol:...You dont have to make him likeable but at least make him hateable and a strong leader who aint getting his azz beat and glasses knocked off every time he fight....Id prefer him to be unlikeable but you cant fukk wit em:blessed:....he can be the opposite of Wolverine and still be a alpha male cant he:win:?I didn't like Cyclops in the cartoon but I respected em:mjcry:...and you understood why he would be the leader over wolverine,Cyclops done poorly basically ruins the future of where theses movies can go in my opinions,but yeah lets get a big name to play Gambit and pretty much guarantee that Cyclops gets no screen time again:beli:..

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
ima be so damn confused:why:....So is this movie 10 years after end of the last movie where wolverine was shown as a older man,or is it ten years after where wolverine was pulled from out of the water:patrice:? If they gon piss off comic fans at least make the cartoon watchers like myself happy:pachaha:...seems like they makin this shyt up as they go and got lucky last time:beli:....so I guess we just gon forget all those fukk ups that happened before hand when they played around with the story lines and characters all willy nilly.

Im curious to see how they'll fukk Cyclops on the second go round:mjlol:...You dont have to make him likeable but at least make him hateable and a strong leader who aint getting his azz beat and glasses knocked off every time he fight....Id prefer him to be unlikeable but you cant fukk wit em:blessed:....he can be the opposite of Wolverine and still be a alpha male cant he:win:?I didn't like Cyclops in the cartoon but I respected em:mjcry:...and you understood why he would be the leader over wolverine,Cyclops done poorly basically ruins the future of where theses movies can go in my opinions,but yeah lets get a big name to play Gambit and pretty much guarantee that Cyclops gets no screen time again:beli:..

Still set in the past, 10 years after they fished out Wolverine. I doubt we'll ever see the old x-men cast sans Wolverine again :mjcry:. All the fukk ups and previous movies apart from First Class have been erased :russ:Days of Future Past was a transitional reboot. Lets hope we get no more Last Stands and Wolverine Origins :sadcam:. I think Cyclops, Storm and Jean will be used like how they did Iceman, Pyro and Rogue in the second one. Pyro looked good in that one. Buy yeah if Quicksilver and Gambit are in it in addition to Wolverine, Magneto, Apocalypse and Mystique etc, he's gonna get lost in the shuffle.

Though according to the writer the plan after this film is to possibly focus on how Cyclops, Jean and Storm got to where the were in the old films:manny:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what: the story is making no sense.... young cyclops, storm and jean but wolverine is there how???? why not just set it in present day right after wolverine woke up at the end of days of future past???

maybe young is an overstatement:patrice:,i assume wolverine will at some point show up with the adamantium back on without them having to show the whole process over again,and Jean,Storm,Cyclops will already be well trained if they gon be fighting Apocalypse:usure:...I doubt they are younger than Gambit is gonna be and Tatum cant pass for under 25 at this point in his career....mid 20's is cool,just not no teenage Storm,Jean and Cyclops please.