X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i already said they just need to make Cable a mutant from the future & leave it alone, his origins are too much for this movie...
since they retconned time theres numerous ways for Angel to be alive, im just not sure on the excuse for joinin Apocalypse....

yes fox has butchered all the material & characters... thats the main reason i dont want to see Sinister, theyre gonna fukk it up most likely.... but they cant wait 10 movies to lay foundation then bring in Apocalypse... i just hope they dont fukk it up....

dont bring up X3 or phoenix again, it doesnt exist in this reality anymore lol....

Fox has actually done well with the characters. The only bad film is X3.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
:what: the story is making no sense.... young cyclops, storm and jean but wolverine is there how???? why not just set it in present day right after wolverine woke up at the end of days of future past???

That would've been the best scenario, and then bring Xavier, Magneto, Beast, Quicksilver to the future.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Realistically, what lineup do y'all want to see in this new film?

Realistically?
I'm expecting...

Cyclops
Jean
Storm
Wolverine
Beast (as much as I'd like to Nightcrawler on the main team instead with Beast as a supporting player.)

...with Gambit on the side as the side character who gets "that" scene (think Nightcrawler in X2, or Quicksilver in DoFP)

Ideally, I'd like to see this squad as the main lineup in a future film:

xmenvsmagnetodone.jpg

f5df41a90af609cec015c2d9d9e3f74b.jpg
:ahh:

Last edited:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Realistically?
I'm expecting...

Cyclops
Jean
Storm
Wolverine
Beast (as much as I'd like to Nightcrawler on the main team instead with Beast as a supporting player.)

...with Gambit on the side as the side character who gets "that" scene (think Nightcrawler in X2, or Quicksilver in DoFP)

Ideally, I'd like to see this squad as the main lineup in a future film:

xmenvsmagnetodone.jpg

f5df41a90af609cec015c2d9d9e3f74b.jpg
:ahh:
Quicksilver is already confirmed to return in a expanded role and I Remember Bryan Singer saying he wanted to have a younger Nightcrawler in it as well.