'X-Men: Days Of Future Past': Meet The Kid Who Played Apocalypse - MTV

29b3e718e29211e3bbe824be05cf9d50_8.jpg
tumblr_misrit7xv81qcwqvno1_500.jpg

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
The merc with a mouth's creator Rob Liefeld took to Twitter today to give hopeful fans an update on the long-rumored X-Force film, claiming that Fox's plans to go ahead with 2016's X-Men: Apocalypse have delayed the film.

X-Force_%28Earth-TRN259%29_001.png

X-Force creator Rob Liefeld took to Twitter today to respond to a question asked by @actioncomics on the current state of the rumored X-Force film. In the reply Liefeld revealed that plans to release X-Men: Apocalypse in 2016 have disrupted the film's progress:

robertliefeld ✔ @Robertliefeld Follow
Everything changed when X-Men Apocalypse was announced... RT @actionscomics: @Robertliefeld and the movie of x-force? What's new?
8:57 AM - 2 Jun 2014

robertliefeld ✔ @Robertliefeld Follow
I have no idea if Cable will appear in future X-Men films. Hard to believe he won't appear in Apocalypse but I don't expect it.

Cable_head.jpg

He went on to say that he didn't believe that the team's original leader, Cable, would be appearing in X-Men: Apocalypse, despite playing a large role in numerous storylines involving the villain:

What do you think? Will we ever see Cable and co. take to the big screen or will they be left to reside in the 90s cartoon? Sign off your thoughts on the future of the film in the comments!

They're not the New Mutants anymore! The mysterious Cable has taken Xavier's former students under his wing and transformed them into the pre-emptive strike team known as X-Force. X-Force is a fictional Marvel Comics superhero team, one of several spin-offs of the popular X-Men franchise, and the eponymous subject of the X-Force comic book series. Conceived by writer/illustrator Rob Liefeld, the team was formed in New Mutants, vol. 1 #100 (April 1991) and soon afterwards was featured in its own series.

X-MEN: APOCALYPSE Announcement Disrupted X-FORCE Film Claims Creator

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
man the fukking script hasn't even been written...I bet Cable is a main character in Apocalypse...watch and see

They will introduce Cable in Apocalypse ... and Sinister ... then Cable will spin-off into the X-Force movie...
Now I thought they showed a young Cable when in 2023 they showed a kid with his eye messed up but then I thought about .... this timeline didn't have Jean or Cyclops so there cant be a Cable

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
They will introduce Cable in Apocalypse ... and Sinister ... then Cable will spin-off into the X-Force movie...
Now I thought they showed a young Cable when in 2023 they showed a kid with his eye messed up but then I thought about .... this timeline didn't have Jean or Cyclops so there cant be a Cable

U know sinister gonna be up in this :animatedbanderas:can't wait

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I agree Cable should be introduced to set off an X-Force Spin off:

2016: X Men Apcoloyse
2017: Wolverine 3
2018: X Force
Although it makes sense for Cable to show up to help get some interest into the X-Force movie, it seems weird to have have Cyclops' and Jean Grey's kid to show up before they are introduced. They may not even be dating at this point.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Although it makes sense for Cable to show up to help get some interest into the X-Force movie, it seems weird to have have Cyclops' and Jean Grey's kid to show up before they are introduced. They may not even be dating at this point.

technically HE's not Jean's kid he's madelyne's ... but on a side note Cable is a time traveller plus they dont have to tell us who his parents are (they might not be able to anyway). Thay can hint at it like quicksilver did.. if i'm not mistaken on XMen TAS it wasnt shwon to be Scott's kid for awhile

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
technically HE's not Jean's kid he's madelyne's ... but on a side note Cable is a time traveller plus they dont have to tell us who his parents are (they might not be able to anyway). Thay can hint at it like quicksilver did.. if i'm not mistaken on XMen TAS it wasnt shwon to be Scott's kid for awhile
Time travel is a hard enough concept to do in movies, I doubt they'll touch cloning with a ten foot pole.

Personally I hate it when comics do a cloning angle. I know I'm alone on this, but I think Madelyne Pryor, Stryfe, Ben Reilly, are all horrible ideas.

Last edited:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Time travel is a hard enough concept to do in movies, I doubt they'll touch cloning with a ten foot pole.

Personally I hate it when comics do a cloning angle. I know I'm alone on this, but I think Madelyne Pryor, Styfe, Ben Reilly, are all horrible ideas.

Which is why besides saying he's from the future nobody will know who his parents are except for charles (when he reads his mind). we see some clips of scott and "jean" and they leave it at that.. no need to explain just let it be. because when DOFP ended it didnt say scott and jean where together and remember *Doc Brown Voice* noone should know to much about their future..
Let it stay in Charles' mind and as a nod to use comic geeks..
CAble just pops up like terminator did and he's like he's here to stop Logan because whatever he did in 1973 screwed up his future and woke Apocalyse. Charle's reads his mind for proof and we see an old Scott and Jean ..remember they would be like 16 in the movie...
Apocalypse finds Logan, gives him his adamatium back, Cable and the Xmen stop Logan, they reprogram him and Cable's future is fixed.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Whatever they do they better not make Apoc look like he did in that scene. They made one of the Goat hardest looking villain look moist as hell. Marvel did it right with Thanos, Singer dropped the ball on that one.
Dofp was still pure piff tho
even though i know apocalypse looked like that younger i was underwhelmed... thanos looked good.. they shoulda just had a full grown apoc wakin up next to his horsemen & it woulda been a lot better....
U know sinister gonna be up in this :animatedbanderas:can't wait
if they do him right you already know theres nothin but fukkery comin from him... :blessed: all he does is rampant fukkery... my 2nd favorite....
technically HE's not Jean's kid he's madelyne's ...
they either need to never mention his mom or just say its jean, theres too much shyt to include the Madelyn/Sinister stuff, theyd fukk it all up tryin to put all that in 1 movie....