X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:russ: thats actually the endings of sinisters origin... first thing he did as sinister was try kill apoc off & made him hibernate again...

origin book says he "Discovered the power to cast off his human form & remake it" & "....the very fiber of his being becoms. Reading his thoughts & transforming his body to follow"
he can do all the size strength stuff, heal, almost immortal, super smart... but they never really go into detail cause he just learned his abilities...

he shoots some energy but hes around the tech so i assume it wasnt his natural ability...
Yes, i read the sinister origin and i think it would be a good way to end it.

Sinister doesnt save xmen because its the right thing to do but because Apocalypse ideology is anti science and stupid.

Returning to Nur's Ship, Nur demanded to know why the plague was not complete and Mr. Sinister stated that he manipulated the plague, so that it would affect only Nur himself, but his immune system quickly adapted to it. Nur asked why and Mr. Sinister replied that cruelty for no purpose was ignorance and ignorance was the greatest enemy of science. As Nur began to return to his hibernation, he stated that Sinister's defiance was a sign of his strength, but it would not be tolerated again. Nur warned Sinister to never forget who has the true power and, when he returns, it will be the dawn of the Age of Apocalypse and Sinister will be his servant.
Seems like a proper ending to me. Lets be real, xmen cant see Apoc. They should make the next xmen film the setup for age of apocalypse. Xmen 2 is star wars, Xmen apoc is the empire strikes back with the age of apocalypse cliffhanger teaser with Apoc at the throne, showcasing xmen that now work for him culminating in xmen: Age of Apocalpyse, where they tear down his chapter and reset everything back to the end of xmen Days of Future Past.

I think i have vision, :youngsabo:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Yes, i read the sinister origin and i think it would be a good way to end it.

Sinister doesnt save xmen because its the right thing to do but because Apocalypse ideology is anti science and stupid.

i think itd be a great endin, i found the book hilarious & seein on screen would be even better....

Apoc: :patrice: why aint the virus work...
Sinister: it kinda worked, i changed to kill you instead... :umad:
Apoc: :what: you got balls & now i gotta rest but when i wake up again :ufdup:
Sinister: :manny:
Apoc: :snooze:
Sinister: :camby: let me make somethin better... need scott & jean dna this time....

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
i think itd be a great endin, i found the book hilarious & seein on screen would be even better....

Apoc: :patrice: why aint the virus work...
Sinister: it kinda worked, i changed to kill you instead... :umad:
Apoc: :what: you got balls & now i gotta rest but when i wake up again :ufdup:
Sinister: :manny:
Apoc: :snooze:
Sinister: :camby: let me make somethin better... need scott & jean dna this time....
:russ: Im not sure how they would kill xavier with Legion though in the span of 1 film.

Since all these movies are wolverine fests mine as well make him kill xavier by accident in the past and scrap legion altogether.

That or introduce legion in the next film and as Apoc goes back into slumber legion goes back in time to kill magneto and kills xavier by accident. Then that Age begins in the after credits.

Last edited:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
To be fair ... they never said its the Age of Apocalpse story ... they are just introducing Apocalypse the villian ... And since Singer only knows the TV series ...we can assume it'll borrow something from that...

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Last edited:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
damn .. yeah ... the animated series .... thats the only XMen knowledge singer has ... I think he confirmed that awhile back
We need to start an age of apocalypse twitter campaign because there will definately be another film after this. He is going to screw this up.

Setup apoc in one film and then have the age of in the 2nd film.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
To be fair ... they never said its the Age of Apocalpse story ... they are just introducing Apocalypse the villian ... And since Singer only knows the TV series ...we can assume it'll borrow something from that...
I was just going to say that I think yall are jumping the gun of the AoA thing. Singer only confirm that Apoc was going to be the main villain next film, not that he was going to do the AoA storyline. In fact, I'm like 90% sure he won't. DOFP is the only movie where the story somewhat follows close to a comic story arc. All the rest of the X-movies used an OG storyline.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I was just going to say that I think yall are jumping the gun of the AoA thing. Singer only confirm that Apoc was going to be the main villain next film, not that he was going to do the AoA storyline. In fact, I'm like 90% sure he won't. DOFP is the only movie where the story somewhat follows close to a comic story arc. All the rest of the X-movies used an OG storyline.

You're probably right. We already know Avengers: Age of Ultron doesn't follow the comic story of the same name. It's a looser adaptation of it.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Whatever they do they better not make Apoc look like he did in that scene. They made one of the Goat hardest looking villain look moist as hell. Marvel did it right with Thanos, Singer dropped the ball on that one.

Dofp was still pure piff tho

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
I bet that little nikka who played Pac in the end credits scene was one of Singers twinks :huhldup:

Dude looked gay as fukk

18 years old with no acting credits to his name.....I'll let you decide :mjpls:

'X-Men: Days Of Future Past': Meet The Kid Who Played Apocalypse - MTV

29b3e718e29211e3bbe824be05cf9d50_8.jpg