X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Dude check the pulse of the internet, cant you see no one is hyped for this shyt anymore.. :heh: I'm sure the xmen movie will make bank but I think people are tired of it... There is massive hype for Cap3 and even BVS but this is like....:ld:
Too bad the Internet does not equal real life.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Too bad the Internet does not equal real life.

19e8b5d33db0e398f232b455dc35e878d444756e27d2af979b43e8c4fe00f05b.jpg

:lolbron:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I bet it will be well reviewed and clear 700 million at the box office

$400 mil total... thats it...:stopitslime:

There is like 0 buzz around this fukking movie...:russ::mjlol:

I'll make sure to up this post

This is actually gonna be very interesting because First Class only did a sloppy ass $400 million worldwide (not even that I think) but DoFP did a solid $750 million, and most people argued it was because of the old cast returning (similar to the Fast & Furious franchise box-office revamp when the OG cast came back). With the OG cast out but this still being a continuation of DoFP, this movie's box office will tell if the franchise in its current format can still stand on its own legs or it really needs star power to survive.

Chef

All Star
Daps

I really didn't think his voice was an issue but they changed Apocs voice and it like sounds trash now. :snoop:I was looking forward to Oscar Issac's performance the most out of this film but if he sounds like this throughout the entire movie, I'll be pissed.:beli: I blame you Ivan Ooze nikkas for this too.:ufdup:

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
The homie Oscar Isaac might have to take his first L with this one :mjcry:

But I hope not because I've liked everything I've seen so far. Except Apocalypse himself :patrice:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I still think they should have gotten that nikka from Stargate to be apocalypse... :yeshrug:
I know the dude you mean but he's too small time it wouldn't be a good look. Would have been cool with Bill duke or my nik yaphet kotto. On the subject of Isaac tho it's like hang on, he's under all that prosthetic to look apocalypse like and they've tinkered with his voice too so what was the point of getting such an actor when he's not going to be doing any acting? :mindblown:

Last edited:

Chef

All Star
Daps
I know the dude you mean but he's too small time it wouldn't be a good look. Would have been cool with Bill duke or my nik yaphet kotto. On the subject of Isaac it's like hang on, that's barely his face and they've obviously altered his voice so what was the point of getting that actor when he's not going to be doing any :mindblown:

Everyone bytched and Fox buckled.:francis: Issac is one of my favorite new actors and I really want him to body this role. :sadcam:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I know the dude you mean but he's too small time it wouldn't be a good look. Would have been cool with Bill duke or my nik yaphet kotto. On the subject of Isaac tho it's like hang on, he's under all that prosthetic to look apocalypse like and they've tinkered with his voice too so what was the point of getting such an actor when he's not going to be doing any acting? :mindblown:

Christopher Judge is 6'3!!!!! what are you talking about?!!? :heh:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I really didn't think his voice was an issue but they changed Apocs voice and it like sounds trash now. :snoop:I was looking forward to Oscar Issac's performance the most out of this film but if he sounds like this throughout the entire movie, I'll be pissed.:beli: I blame you Ivan Ooze nikkas for this too.:ufdup:

wow first the voice was kinda figure skater like and now its even worse. like bale batman worse

why cant these fukers find somebody with a similar voice from the comics to do the voice, is it really that fuking hard?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Christopher Judge is 6'3!!!!! what are you talking about?!!? :heh:
hes talking about judge being a b, c list actor

i thought he would of been nice for his part, at least bring him to do the fuking voice

at this point issac aint doing sh!t but being a oversized puppet, what a fuk up