X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
When the trailer for this film started playing during Dawn of Justice you could hear silence. There is hardly any buzz for this movie:to:.

As far as sequel they already said the new guys that are playing Cyclops, Jean, and Storm are sticking around for awhile. I heard that X-Force is in the works and might be the next mutant team film to be released. So in 2017 we're getting Wolverine 3 and Gambit and a mutant based tv series on FX. Marvel is not getting the X-Men or any affiliated properties any time soon(thank God because we probably would have Magneto cracking jokes ala Ultron:scust:)

The apathy for this movie is real... :mjcry:

My friends attitudes talking about Deadpool, BvS, Civil War & Suicide Squad are always :blessed::gladbron::whoo::whew::ohlawd:

But whenever I bring up Apocalypse they're all just :yeshrug::ld::gurl::russell::manny:

This might be it for X-Men... :sadcam:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

My friends attitudes talking about Deadpool, BvS, Civil War & Suicide Squad are always :blessed::gladbron::whoo::whew::ohlawd:

But whenever I bring up Apocalypse they're all just :yeshrug::ld::gurl::russell::manny:

Makes no damn sense how this franchise isn't bigger than what it is
The reboot did a good job for the most part but god damn xmen isn't portrayed the way it should
Mystique shouldn't be the god damn lead center piece period
Cyclops should be more important and stronger and hasn't ever in this franchise
shyt should be more worldwide not city wide incidents either

Goes back to watch 90s xmen cartoon :mjcry:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
A Few X-MEN May Show Up In Fox's NEW MUTANTS Movie

At the Star Wars Rebels season finale screening this week, I asked Simon Kinberg – who is an EP on Rebels, while also playing a key role as a producer on the X-Men films – for an update on one of those projects, The New Mutants. Last year it was revealed that Josh Boone (The Fault in Our Stars) was attached to co-write and direct the film, based on the Marvel comic about a team of young X-Men in training.

Said Kinberg, of the current status of The New Mutants, “Josh Boone and his writing partner are working on the script. They're doing a really nice job of it, and it's a really cool one, because in many ways, like Deadpool was so different from the mainline X-Men movies, New Mutants… It’s maybe not as different as Deadpool, but it has its own unique, original voice to it."

Added Kinberg, "That's the fun for me, working in the X-Men universe, creating these sort of standalone movies that have a different vibe to them. And New Mutants has more of a YA [Young Adult] vibe to it.”

As for the characters we might see in the film, Kinberg noted that when it came to X-Men and New Mutant-related characters the films haven’t used yet, “There's a very deep bench. There's a long, long list of names, and I'll tell you some of the names on that list I don't even know. That's how deep it goes.”

Previous X-Men movies have used characters associated with the New Mutants, including Warpath, Sunspot and, of course, Professor X, the team’s original mentor. Speaking to whether we might see any already-introduced characters from the X-Men movies in the New Mutants film, Kinberg remarked, “Traditionally, the New Mutants have some characters that cross over from the mainline X-Men movies. As we are going, I would say it's likely that you will see some familiar faces.”

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
I fukked with Guardians heavy but Ronan was wack af :pachaha:

tumblr_nf5yw0OIfQ1qlqsnio2_500.gif
jonah-hill.jpg

@3Rivers can I get a :nervouslaff: smiley :dead:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

I bet it will be well reviewed and clear 700 million at the box office

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You guys are wrong about x men films every single time. Don't you get bored of it?

Dude check the pulse of the internet, cant you see no one is hyped for this shyt anymore.. :heh: I'm sure the xmen movie will make bank but I think people are tired of it... There is massive hype for Cap3 and even BVS but this is like....:ld: