Reppin
Zenn-La

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The thing with X-Men is they have a lot of characters they haven't used which is probably why they allowed Marvel to take Scarlett Witch. That could be the beginning. I think by the time Phase 4 rolls around Marvel could possibly bleed Fox for a few more characters. By then the OG Avengers will need to be replaced (Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Hawkeye, and possibly Black Widow, Vision and Falcon)
:russ: you marvel stans are dumb as shyt. Fox didn't let marvel use scarlet witch. They both had the rights to use her

Keep dreaming.

Apex

Banned
Daps
if Marvel get the XMEN back it's a damn wrap.
:banderas:

wat6rr.jpg
It would make it so much easier. It's so weird having Marvel movies be divided into two companies.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It should be for the folks that's saying Marvel/Disney is leaps and bounds better. A great movie is only as good as the villain.

Iron Man 1, Avengers 1, and Winter Soldier are the truth, and Thor 1 is underrated imo. The rest of the mcu movies range from decent to :scust:

Guardians of the Galaxy was fun, but rewatching it, the villains were super :snooze:

While I wouldnt put Iron Man 3 or even Age of Ultron ahead of X2 or DoFP, I don't think there's been a Winter-Soldier-level X-men movie yet either :manny:

(you guys are right , AoU is overrated)

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Iron Man 1, Avengers 1, and Winter Soldier are the truth, and Thor 1 is underrated imo. The rest of the mcu movies range from decent to :scust:

Guardians of the Galaxy was fun, but rewatching it, the villains were super :snooze:

While I wouldnt put Iron Man 3 or even Age of Ultron ahead of X2 or DoFP, I don't think there's been a Winter-Soldier-level X-men movie yet either :manny:

(you guys are right , AoU is overrated)

You're right. But the movies that are amongst the greatest always have a great antagonist.

The Dark Knight which is arguably the greatest comic book movie had arguably the greatest comic book villain depicted on screen.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
But in all seriousness I've always felt like x men's universe should be separate from the rest.

It just takes away from hero's when you have a shyt ton of mutants running around.

Like in a world of mutants who cares about iron man.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:why: :why: :why: :why: :why:

Jennifer Lawrence might do more X-Men films after all

Jennifer Lawrence might do more X-Men films after all

She firmly stated that upcoming Apocalypse will be her "last one" in the X-Men franchise, but has Jennifer Lawrence had a change of heart?

It certainly seems so.

In an interview with Empire this month, she says she can't wait to return to her beloved blue-painted Raven/Mystique.

"I am dying to come back," said Lawrence, adding, "I love these movies, I love being in them. I love ensemble movies because it's not on anyone's shoulders."

Related Article
X-Men Apocalypse: Everything you need to know including cast, spoilers, trailer, release date and more

Apocalypse will be the last in the current X-Men trilogy after Days of Future Past (2014), which was also directed by Bryan Singer, and Matthew Vaughn's First Class (2011).
Stars Michael Fassbender, James McAvoy and Nicholas Hoult are all also unlikely to return to any future adaptations as their contracts are up after Apocalypse.

Singer directed the original X-Men movie in 2000 followed by Brett Retner's X-Men: The Last Stand in 2006.

Following Apocalypse, Jennifer Lawrence will star in Passengers, opposite Chris Pratt, on December 23.

Catch X-Men: Apocalypse in cinemas across the UK from May 19. Watch the trailer here: