X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_o4m44k2ax21upzuxzo1_540.jpg

Yall think Marvel would be so petty as to section off the X-Men from the rest of their comics verse just because they can't use them in the movies?

Chef

All Star
Daps

Yall think Marvel would be so petty as to section off the X-Men from the rest of their comics verse just because they can't use them in the movies?

Does this even do anything? :manny: I thought it would make more sense to put your characters out there with this free promo. :patrice:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas

I hope so. That way the hatred for mutants would make sense unlike right now where mutants are hated but people like the Fantastic Four and Avengers are loved :mjpls:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
When the trailer for this film started playing during Dawn of Justice you could hear silence. There is hardly any buzz for this movie:to:.

As far as sequel they already said the new guys that are playing Cyclops, Jean, and Storm are sticking around for awhile. I heard that X-Force is in the works and might be the next mutant team film to be released. So in 2017 we're getting Wolverine 3 and Gambit and a mutant based tv series on FX. Marvel is not getting the X-Men or any affiliated properties any time soon(thank God because we probably would have Magneto cracking jokes ala Ultron:scust:)

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
When the trailer for this film started playing during Dawn of Justice you could hear silence. There is hardly any buzz for this movie:to:.

As far as sequel they already said the new guys that are playing Cyclops, Jean, and Storm are sticking around for awhile. I heard that X-Force is in the works and might be the next mutant team film to be released. So in 2017 we're getting Wolverine 3 and Gambit and a mutant based tv series on FX. Marvel is not getting the X-Men or any affiliated properties any time soon(thank God because we probably would have Magneto cracking jokes ala Ultron:scust:)
Once BVS and Civil War are out it'll get the hype it'll have the spotlight for itself

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I really hope they scrap the gambit movie entirely. Don't no one want to see that.

Wolvie 3 X-Force and deadpool 2 is what they need to focus on.