X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Lol, may ask why you want Storm back with Marvel and not all of the X-Men?

1. She's a character with lots of untapped potential moviewise, in terms of powerset, personality, and background. She is currently the most famous black superhero in comics and arguably the most popular female character in the Marvel Universe. Thus, having her as a glorified 9th man is a waste of time. All she's doing is taking space in the Fox-verse. Fox would benefit far more by either renting her out or simply trade her for a character they actually give a damn.

2. I want her in the MCU in case there are Black Panther sequels. Storm and Black Panther had a thing going on in comics. They even got married at some point. Even after they broke up, the last time they saw each other (New Avengers #22, in 2014), they smashed.

So yea, Fox ain't using her much anyway, so they won't miss her. Might as well let her go.:yeshrug:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
We'll see..the X-Men is the most successful comic entity to date. People just thinking it's gonna crash and burn for the first time ever:laugh:

Most people, it seems, actually think its going to be a good film.

The problem is, most viewers are going to immediately compare to Civil War (specifically) and even BvS. X-Men has to either come very close to their numbers, match them, or possibly overtake them (that is doubtful, imho). At the moment X-Men is simply getting out shined and being left behind. The less hype there is for this film, the more it will negatively affect sales.

They really should've pushed it back to Mid-June.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Most people, it seems, actually think its going to be a good film.

The problem is, most viewers are going to immediately compare to Civil War (specifically) and even BvS. X-Men has to either come very close to their numbers, match them, or possibly overtake them (that is doubtful, imho). At the moment X-Men is simply getting out shined and being left behind. The less hype there is for this film, the more it will negatively affect sales.

They really should've pushed it back to Mid-June.
Now who the hell is expecting this movie to do as big as basically "Avengers 3" which is what Civil War is disguised as. A flick that has box office winners like Iron Man and Spider Man adding to the fray and Batman vs Superman which has the trinity. It will do over a 100 million first weekend and it will make money big time on the home market when it crosses over. That's guaranteed.

There is no proof of anyone being outshined. That's all perception.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
1. She's a character with lots of untapped potential moviewise, in terms of powerset, personality, and background. She is currently the most famous black superhero in comics and arguably the most popular female character in the Marvel Universe. Thus, having her as a glorified 9th man is a waste of time. All she's doing is taking space in the Fox-verse. Fox would benefit far more by either renting her out or simply trade her for a character they actually give a damn.

2. I want her in the MCU in case there are Black Panther sequels. Storm and Black Panther had a thing going on in comics. They even got married at some point. Even after they broke up, the last time they saw each other (New Avengers #22, in 2014), they smashed.

So yea, Fox ain't using her much anyway, so they won't miss her. Might as well let her go.:yeshrug:

Her powers have been neutered throughout the ENTIRE movie franchise. Just because her name in Storm doesn't mean the only thing she knows how to do is manipulate the damn weather :mjpls:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Also, she's an omega level mutant and is incredibly powerful

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Her powers have been neutered throughout the ENTIRE movie franchise. Just because her name in Storm doesn't mean the only thing she knows how to do is manipulate the damn weather :mjpls:

Breh when the previous movies were around, I didn't see Storm, I saw Halle Berry dressed up in leather gear.

That's how unimportant the Storm character has been in the grand scheme of things. And unless the next movie goes a different direction for her (and it doesn't appear to be the case) that ain't changing any time soon.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no interest in this movie I will do what I did with all other xmen movies and wait for it to drop on tv

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
You think it's hope that Fox and Disney will negosiate for x-men rights to return back to Marvel and join the Marvel cinematic universe?:lupe:

Honestly, you never know. I think Fox will keep the rights, simply because they are making more than enough money from them, but if Marvel and Fox are willing to at least make deals for TV shows, that might lead to something bigger down the line.