X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Look how dope this trailer was... :wow:

They washed away the sins of X-3 with one simple reboot.

Movie was piff, it was organic and it actually had good acting/writing. Hugh Jackman was only in it for all of 3 seconds :blessed:

THEN they had to revert back to :flabbynsick: characters like Patrick Stewart and gay Magneto :rudy: for DOFP, with Lawrence being the focal point. They thoroughly fukked up the timelines of the overall universe but I gave them a pass for what they did with Quicksilver.

But now they want to skip to the 80's and bring in a villain who is basically unbeatable to the point they even admitted they needed to dumb down his abilities :mindblown: Instead of building a coherent X-Men cinematic universe that would rival Marvel they continue to be all over the place with their timelines and characters. Its a damn disgrace :pacspit:

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
It's not that uncommon a complaint though. The guy who played Nightcrawler in X2 literally said 'No!' to X3 because of the time to sit through make-up and the discomfort of trying to emote properly with all that shyt glued on your face. Mickey Rourke had similar complaints regarding Sin City, and Rodriguez only convinced him to come back for A Dame To Kill For by assuring him that they would just slap some shyt on him and fix it with CGI (which is why Marv looks like complete trash in that one compared to the OG). Sure, there are actors who are fine with it (Rebecca Romijn never really complained, Ron Perlman and Doug Jones made careers of that shyt) but most actors despise that shyt.
Not like she is hurting for money and needs this role anymore. Let her retire and hopefully they kill off Mystique. The fact that C-list villain has been featured in every single X-Men movie, and now as co-leader of the Xmen is ridiculous

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I find it worrying that there hasn't been news of a sequel. I'm assuming that means that Apocalypse, the first and most powerful mutant and arguably the X-Men's biggest threat, is going to be a one-and-done villain, which is flat out ridiculous.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I find it worrying that there hasn't been news of a sequel. I'm assuming that means that Apocalypse, the first and most powerful mutant and arguably the X-Men's biggest threat, is going to be a one-and-done villain, which is flat out ridiculous.
To be honest I want this to be the last xmen movie of this universe and with that director. From an artistic integrity standpoint what director sticks to the same franchise (which is adapted) for 16 years :why:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
if Marvel get the XMEN back it's a damn wrap.
:banderas:

wat6rr.jpg

Chef

All Star
Daps

I think Singer is done after this. His next film for Fox isn't a comic book movie. This movie gives the next director fresh new actors to move on with. :yeshrug: