X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
.....Give Magneto a break for at least one film. Bring in Mr. Sinister or another villain. Make Cyclops the REAL field leader.
:whoa: Why people gotta keep bringing Sinister into this??? Whatd he ever do to you to deserve this??? Let them ruin Cyclops again but leave Sinister out of this....

It would be good seeing it but I no faith theyd get it right....

.... Do you have the name of the comic about Apoc orgin or link to it?:ohhh:
Found it, Its "The Rise of Apocalypse"... I got a few pics but dont know how to upload em straight from my computer... The group was called "The Sandstormers" or "The People of the Storm"... His adopted father was "Baal of the Crimson Sands"... His birth people had beards & turbans.... Biggest excuse would be to claim they Arab, LOL... They clearly aint White...
I think its Rise of Apocalypse
Hit up them torrents
Yep, thats it...

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Dated yet we got another Iron Man flick due in couple of months...a character pushed hard as hell since 08. U got yet another Batman/Superman flick after that Man of Steel fiasco yet Apocslypse's debut is bottom tier? Truth is..u kids made up your minds up, no matter what the trailers look like. U just want to support Marvel over anything else in general.
Breh I gotta be real... I only wanna see the movie for Magneto & Psylocke... Legion Quest & Age of Apocalypse was when I first started collecting comics & I dont even care about this movie... I dont even like Iron Man & Im more curious, I dont even like the Avengers books & still, never liked Cap til the movies.. Dawn of Justice, I honestly only wanna see it for Wonderwoman, if she puts in work... Lex & Doomsday look terrible to me...

Im a Marvel comics stan & X-Men really brought me into the comic game... I dislike almost everything Ive seen or read, no studio issues... I should be loving this movie... Ill see it anyway & leave my fanhood outside... & Apoc looks & sounds terrible...

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Theyre gonna work with Marvel
Trust
Too much bread on the table at this point
Muthafukkas aint stupid
We bout to witness some legendary shyt real soon

The most we'll ever see is Fox maybe being open to sharing / leasing a few characters.

And after Deadpool, I don't see even THAT happening anytime soon.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Dated yet we got another Iron Man flick due in couple of months...a character pushed hard as hell since 08. U got yet another Batman/Superman flick after that Man of Steel fiasco yet Apocslypse's debut is bottom tier? Truth is..u kids made up your minds up, no matter what the trailers look like. U just want to support Marvel over anything else in general.

The Coli (and possibly the innanets) seems waaaaaaaaay more hyped for BvS and Civil War than this film. It's not on the fans, its the trailers and marketing. It's lacking.

And it ain't about Marvel stannings. Brehs here were hyped for Deadpool. Deadpool's promo game was on point and the movie delivered.

This new X-Men will probably be a good movie and make lots of money, but coming right after Civil War is gonna hurt it. It will be compared to it for a minute. They shoudl've released the film in mid-june.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Hold on though......where the hell Darwin been at??:wtf:Dude is one of the most powerful mutants ever:mindblown:
They killed him in First Class...

The mutant who could adapt to ANYTHING..

KILLED..

The :mjpls: is STRONG in Singers world...

:ohhh:.....I just realized besides Storm there's no other black people in this movie:usure::martin:

:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls: