X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
This got the same tone and look of the other trailers. Still will probably see opening weekend but like somebody else said...X-Men needs new life. Obviously we haven't seen BvS,Civil War, Suicide Squad etc yet but XMen just feels bottom tier compared to them.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I'm glad J-law is getting :camby:after this I'm looking forward to everything else. If they have to have Mystique in future movies, bring back Rebecca Romjin.
tumblr_mtunzgLNSd1s6frvto1_500.gif

Word :blessed:

Hold on though......where the hell Darwin been at??:wtf:Dude is one of the most powerful mutants ever:mindblown:

Skin tone's too dark to roll with the squad, Xavier's on that :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Okay, here's my thing. I just watched the second trailer and it's a good trailer. Anyone saying it sucked or whatever is doing too much. That said, I can understand why some are feeling underwhelmed because this movie feels DATED. I think it'll be a very good movie. I'm not sure if it'll be Days of Future Past good but it'll be worth the watch.

But it's dated. You realize we've been seeing this version of the X-Men now for 16 years. Case in point, if Nolan were to make another Batman, as great as the trilogy was, I wouldn't want it. I want a fresh look, a new take..

This movie while I think it'll be good, could have come out in 2002 and we wouldn't know the difference. That shows me two things. First, that Singer was ahead of his time with this comic book shyt. But secondly, that he hasn't evolved.. whereas DC has a fresh new universe and even Marvel with all the films they've done now, it all started in 2008. This X-Men started in 2000 fam. I was still in grade school.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I think a new creative team could do wonders for the X-Men. They've been running with the same team for almost 20 years :mindblown: it's time to give someone else a shot. I don't think they should go to the MCU just yet though unless the new ish fails. It's crazy because the X-Men are suppose to be running the CBM game because they're one of the most popular team of heroes, X-Men should be an event movie like Justice League or Avengers. It's suppose to be BvS, CW & X-Men this year but now it's

BvS, Deadpool, CW, SS

X-Men

:francis:

X-Men getting outshined by fukking Deadpool and a group of C to A list villains who's movie hasn't even dropped yet :snoop: it's a shame brehs. I also think DOFP is overrated, i've only seen it once and wasn't that entertained. Seemed to me like they only had one major action set piece and that was at the end. Doesn't deserve a 91% on RT tbh, I think critics gave it a positive review because it erased all the trash X-Men movies