X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
seeing this new trailer, I'm starting to wonder if all this JLaw focus is actually a red herring and that Mystique is going to get murked early on in this movie? Her face is everywhere in the advertising but it doesn't look like they have her doing much in the big action scenes.

That and the way Apoc was choking her out. Looks almost like a neck snap.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
As a comic fan nothing in this moves me... But like the Walking Dead, I can separate from the comic... I know Im gonna take my kids to see it regardless so theres no point being mad...

Only things interest me are Magneto & Psylocke... Hesitant with Storm...

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I'm sick of Singer:scust:

The trailer literally looks like a bunch of movies ive seen before. Nothing new. Magneto has been my favorite out of this reboot but has been reduced to a worker bee in this. And Lawrence needs to go. I never liked her has Mystique. She's not a villain so they basically finessed her into a damn hero.

Last edited:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thinking back on First Class, wasn't Shaw saying the same things Apocalypse is saying? :jbhmm:

Thats what made first class sondope and DOFP kinda meh too meh. A great villain. The sentinels never been a favorite of mine even tho the future ones put in work. Bacon killed it as shaw

Daps
I think this'll be just another cool fun little X-Men flick like DoFP was. Same filmmakers, same vibe and tone.

I just hope the third act is satisfying cause the last one fell kinda flat, I was completely out of it by then.

I'm ain't rushing to see this unless someone takes me

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Looks like they changed apoc's voice. sounds better imo.

I'm still seeing this opening weekend, but not as hyped for it as the other upcoming comic book movies.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I normally don't care for reboots but I hope they reboot this series after Apocalypse. It's been going strong for nearly 20 years and paved the way for the Spider-Man films and Marvel Studio films. Reboot it and set it in the present day.

Give Magneto a break for at least one film. Bring in Mr. Sinister or another villain. Make Cyclops the REAL field leader.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
I normally don't care for reboots but I hope they reboot this series after Apocalypse. It's been going strong for nearly 20 years and paved the way for the Spider-Man films and Marvel Studio films. Reboot it and set it in the present day.

Give Magneto a break for at least one film. Bring in Mr. Sinister or another villain. Make Cyclops the REAL field leader.
It was supposed to be rebooted with First Class though breh :damn: