nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png

That J-Law power
:wow:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
not money, I said highest rated. Critics will rate Deadpool and Apocalypse above BvS and CW
Ehh BVS probably since some people don't like the realism tone and Zack Snyder but WS was right up there with Avengers 1 in ratings. I think it may edge it out due to the Russos team. We'll see though but Deadpool was lighting in a bottle

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
damn looks like everyone shares the same feeling in here edit: keep in mind the doubts that lead up to DOFP

Pretty much. Everyone so far pretty much just like :ehh:

:ohhh: Damn seems like everyone has the same feeling. We know the movie will more than likely be good. It's just no hype at all for it.

Weird right?

Not sure what they can do. If the movie came out in mid june, this wouldn't be a problem. But only weeks after Civil War? ehhhh....

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I'm sure you can tell me it's the same with all franchises, but am I the only one who feels like I've seen all of this movie already? XMen movies (outside of First Class) are all just a bunch of characters in front of green screens. i feel like that sticks out more in these than in the other big budget franchises. Every time you see a dark cloud, which is often, it screams "green screen."

also, add me to the "fukk Mystique" camp. JLaw never even looked good as that character. she looks awful in blue whereas Rebecca Stamos actually looked sexy.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Ehh BVS probably since some people don't like the realism tone and Zack Snyder but WS was right up there with Avengers 1 in ratings. I think it may edge it out due to the Russos team. We'll see though but Deadpool was lighting in a bottle
Its happened before. DoFP was higher rated that Cap:TWS and on par with Avengers

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
not money, I said highest rated. Critics will rate Deadpool and Apocalypse above BvS and CW

I'm not sure. The trailer situation for BvS was up and down but it looks very promising. And while Civil War's promo has been excellent, the movie looks to be just as good.

X-Men apocalype may be very good after all but it's facing tough competition.