X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
big xmen fan but wtf is this? im not expecting it to be like the comic but damn this looks all types of garbage. i really hope im wrong but why couldn't the movie focus on mutants like gambit, summers, nightcrwaler ect..

prof x again:stopitslime:

mystique :scust:
They only focus on mystique because of who they cast...thats my humble opinion.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I love when these nikkas go at it. @Prodigal Syndicate
youtherealmvp.jpg

At least @BXKingPin82 and @wire28 are self admitted Marvel stans that do not hide under the guise of impartiality, that I can respect, keep you foot on his neck breh :banderas:
:salute: @BXKingPin82 and @wire28. My two favorite disney stans.

Its too bad i have to give them this work :birdman:

But if we war for a lie,then we war on that lie :birdman:

My real life intials are DC,this aint no game :birdman:

I almost pissed myself laughing like when @BXKingPin82 said dc stans the type of people that cant dunk :dead:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Did we go through this before? Everyone said the promo pics and trailers for Days of Future Past looked like shyt. Then it had a 94% on Rotten Tomatoes, everyone went to see it, everyone loved it..

Am I wrong here? :mjlol:

I have no idea what this movie will be like but Singer hasn't fukked one up yet :manny:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Did we go through this before? Everyone said the promo pics and trailers for Days of Future Past looked like shyt. Then it had a 94% on Rotten Tomatoes, everyone went to see it, everyone loved it..

I have no idea what this movie will be like but Singer hasn't fukked one up yet :manny:
The trailer has grown on me.

Saw it again before 10 cloverfield lane and im like :ehh: helluva cast

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area

I felt like the hype for DOFP didn't really kick
in until the second trailer came out. Same I feel will happen with this.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I'm sure the movie will be good but I have very little hype for it at all. It just seems completely overshadowed.

BVS and Civil War both got me like :blessed:

For this I'm :ld:

Maybe it's because I didn't love DOFP like most people.
Immediately after seeing DOFP, I would've disagreed with this statement.....but the BvS trailers changed my opinion of the movie, and I can't wait for civil war and suicide squad. Apoc is a distant fourth :mjcry:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

This movie won't have wolverine tho, as good as first class was it did the worse financially I doubt the 2 things aren't connected