X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
:umad:First class was all mcavoy/fassbender, Lawrence fell in line like the rest of the cast. This red carpet shyt only started with DOFP
Have to agree. You have to remember that First Class was filmed and came out before she really hit it big. It was before the first Hunger Games and her Oscar win.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Good trailer and it seems like the movie will be good...yet I don't feel anywhere as hyped as I did for BvS and Civil War. Even Deadpool got me way more intrigued.

Very strange.
Yeah I have the same feelings breh. The trailer was a much better improvement from the first though :ehh: Just feels like it is missing something.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Yeah I have the same feelings breh. The trailer was a much better improvement from the first though :ehh: Just feels like it is missing something.

Exactly. Dunno if its their final trailer, but if they have another one in store, they need to up their game. Civil War will be weeks away from X-Men apocalypse. If Civil War is as good as many have said, expect it to compete with X-Men: Apoc.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate what the xmen have been reduced too

I refuse to spend money on this movie (I'ma watch it tho)

I posted this on my face book, but its ironic how fox literally have one of the best iterations of the xmen (90's cartoon show) and the worst...the movies.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. Dunno if its their final trailer, but if they have another one in store, they need to up their game. Civil War will be weeks away from X-Men apocalypse. If Civil War is as good as many have said, expect it to compete with X-Men: Apoc.
Age of ultron trailers had everyone hyped as hell. Xmen trailers and marketing in general has always been trash