X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I think I remember reading something like this. Do you remember what issue it was?

Also it seems Marvel is more liberal when it comes to black characters and also the Ancient Egyptians as black unlike DC. And another thing the Wakandan God is really an Egyptian one and Wakanda has links to AE. So it shouldnt be surprising in Marvel that Apocalypse is black. If this was DC on the other hand...Heck just look at my avi.
its a limited series about his childhood.... i looked but i got too many books... its like 4-5 issues that take place in i think Egypt, where Rama-Tut/Kang/Immortus was on fukkery... Apocalypse put that work in, real good read if youre a fan...

its right up there wit the Sinister & Magneto origins, my favorites...

who the wakandan God???

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
its a limited series about his childhood.... i looked but i got too many books... its like 4-5 issues that take place in i think Egypt, where Rama-Tut/Kang/Immortus was on fukkery... Apocalypse put that work in, real good read if youre a fan...

its right up there wit the Sinister & Magneto origins, my favorites...

who the wakandan God???

Thanks for the info.

Also the Wakandan God in Marvel is the Egyptian God Bastet. In the comics they even state Bastet came from Egypt.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
hes albino breh... the blue shyts part of the mutation & his skin was white.... he was an african slave.... hes a BLACK man....

I mean..... Not saying I don't believe you..... But can you show proof of that?

I mean from wiki and his comic appearance...... Nothing about him says black man.

I mean truth be told, I thought dude was an alien till after a few days ago

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I mean..... Not saying I don't believe you..... But can you show proof of that?

I mean from wiki and his comic appearance...... Nothing about him says black man.

I mean truth be told, I thought dude was an alien till after a few days ago
this thread made me actually pull out the book. he didnt even have the blue on his face... the Sandstormers came through & murked everybody... took him before Rama-Tut could get him...

i cant upload the pics but here some quotes from issue #1
"This is the tale of death himself, The first light of night neverending... The BEGINNING of the END. How one man became an ageless conquerer called Apocolypse"

they show his birth tribe, dark skinned, african, beards & turbans... one of them says...
"many unnatural things have happened, also. Like the beast child's birth. Was it right. kinsman... What we did to that babe?"
tribesman replies...
"It was no babe... but an abomination. We had no choice but to cast it out."
they threw him into the desert & people wanted to kill him cause he was pale... they literally tried to kill him for not bein black like they were....

Sandstormers come throught, murk everybody & hear baby Apoc out there... the soldiers call him a demon but the leader Baal
"He will not die, this child of destiny."

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I think that's what he looked like before he started modifying himself or evolving. TBH I thought it was a woman at first :mjlol:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Off topic, but I've noticed a lot of cac fans are cool with making villains black but get up in arms at the tiniest suggestion that their hero might be race changed. Says a lot if you think about it.
They claim them when the accomplishments warrant it.

They got teenage Acacalypse building pyramids with his hands while nikkas kneel before him.