X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
You takin this shyt a lil TOO serious :deadmanny:

Dude's been catching feelings since he first invented the "Marvel stan" because he's salty some people don't like trash ass Man Of Steel.:yeshrug:

Going through my whole post history just to find some posts he thinks prove anything, all while (conveniently) ignoring that I hold both Deadpool and DOFP in higher regard than I do Ant-Man and GotG, (you can look up those posts too if you have the dedication).

Be mad that people like AoU and you don't but bytch when people don't like MoS but you do, brehs.:russ:

Seriously, he's gonna whine about how it's totally different like he didn't just bring up AoU in a thread that has nothing to do with that movie?:mjlol:

Ol' 'I can't stop bytching about Marvel Studios but don't let me catch you talk shyt about DC you stan!' ass muhfukka.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Dude's been catching feelings since he first invented the "Marvel stan" because he's salty some people don't like trash ass Man Of Steel.:yeshrug:

Going through my whole post history just to find some posts he thinks prove anything, all while (conveniently) ignoring that I hold both Deadpool and DOFP in higher regard than I do Ant-Man and GotG, (you can look up those posts too if you have the dedication).

Be mad that people like AoU and you don't but bytch when people don't like MoS but you do, brehs.:russ:

Seriously, he's gonna whine about how it's totally different like he didn't just bring up AoU in a thread that has nothing to do with that movie?:mjlol:

Ol' 'I can't stop bytching about Marvel Studios but don't let me catch you talk shyt about DC you stan!' ass muhfukka.
:mjlol: damn you so shook you not even quoting me just passively aggressively talking about me to a fellow marvel stan for emotional back up.

Its sad to watch someone who tries to condescend to people suddenly shrivel up and become a timid bytch.:wow:

Next time don't quote me in multiple threads seeking attention. Don't you get bored of me exposing you again and again? :mjlol:

I guess the fatherless seek some discipline once in a while. :francis:

I'm done with you now little guy,you can run along and jerk off to your chris evans pictures now.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:mjlol: damn you so shook you not even quoting me just passively aggressively talking about me to a fellow marvel stan for emotional back up.

Its sad to watch someone who tries to condescend to people suddenly shrivel up and become a timid bytch.:wow:

Next time don't quote me in multiple threads seeking attention. Don't you get bored of me exposing you again and again? :mjlol:

I guess the fatherless seek some discipline once in a while. :francis:

I'm done with you now little guy,you can run along and jerk off to your chris evans pictures now.

It must be fun being so delusional all the time. I just quote you every time I see you play up the same favoritism you accuse other posters of.

And you can claim I'm seeking attention all you want but I'm not the one who has to resort to calling people "fatherless" or "fakkits" like that means something. Matter of fact, going for lazy uninspired insults like that is a closer representation of how a "timid bytch" acts.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
It must be fun being so delusional all the time. I just quote you every time I see you play up the same favoritism you accuse other posters of.

And you can claim I'm seeking attention all you want but I'm not the one who has to resort to calling people "fatherless" or "fakkits" like that means something. Matter of fact, going for lazy uninspired insults like that is a closer representation of how a "timid bytch" acts.

:jbhmm:

Marvel can do wrong. They can start making DC movies.

You not a stan though right :mjlol:

The only thing mythical around here is your masculinity.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Miss obvious jokes, brehs.
:jbhmm:

Blame the salty DC stans who can't stand that their movies suck.

OH. So marvel stans are mythical but there are dc stans and all their movies suck.

But you not a stan though right

c20447790fac4ad9999b16024a368617.jpg

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Can Mystique just change into apocalypse and use his powers against him? :troll:

Cant Rogue just touch him for 5 minutes? :troll:

I'ma need you to bring the level of LOGIC down about 5 notches breh... it's already gonna be hard enough to try to enjoy this movie... :mjcry: