X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I'm actually hoping all that damage is Storms doing:banderas:....Weve seen enough of Magneto lifting heavy shyt,but seeing Storm hit a big city with a F12 Tornado,Flood,hail,thunder all at the same damn time:blessed:

And X1 and X2 haven't aged well at all for people who keep hyping those up as testimony to SInger imo....they was dope because superhero movies was new,but outside of that they don't tell a great xmen story.action overall stinks(yes I remember the nightcrawler scene),and the actors playing the characters all stink outside of Wolverine,and even he aint the raw uncut wolverine:pachaha:..But Rogue?that aint my Rogue:mjcry:?Storm?I luv Halle but:camby:....Cyclops?laughing stock,no respect from the squad?Magneto,flabby and not as good as young Magneto....Proffesor X was good too,i forgot about him,still not as good as young Xavier....Mystique was good too,and what she was supposed to be.

Looks like we might have a final showdown between Mystique and Apacalypse,after all she does appear to be the leader of the Xmen now,that Cyclops never got to be:mjlol:
thanks for your opinion breh....mines completely different tho regarding X2, can still watch it and think its as dope as first viewing....niccas always forget the lady deathstrike scenes and mystique fights or wolverine sorta going berserker rage for some reason but thats all well and good cuz i dont and its still piff

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How did she cut it with her back turned?
her back isn't turned? she's spinning forward as her whatever the fukk cuts through the car so by the time the car is fully cut her head is already down where her feet were in the flip rotation. I mean get a magnifying glass out dog you can clearly see it

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
why is this funny?

Like the homie above said, the CGI is just awful. Not to sound like a broken record, I've stated a million times I'm not into comic book films. However, fair is fair, and I'll give a flick a fair shot. This however, just looks pathetically bad. The trailer is bordering on parody. Between Psylocke flying through the air slicing cars in half with made for Sy Fy channel movie effects, and Jennifer Lawrence dropping lines like, "That's why I'm here. To fight!", this movie looks like it's going to lower the bar further than any film franchise ever has in the name of stupidity. There doesn't appear to be one redeeming quality to be found anywhere in these trailers. The thing I'm getting a kick out of is, it's not just me, but this thread is full of folks that feel the same way. This needs to be the last X-Men for at least 5 years. It has to stop.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Chef

All Star
Daps
Like the homie above said, the CGI is just awful. Not to sound like a broken record, I've stated a million times I'm not into comic book films. However, fair is fair, and I'll give a flick a fair shot. This however, just looks pathetically bad. The trailer is bordering on parody. Between Psylocke flying through the air slicing cars in half with made for Sy Fy channel movie effects, and Jennifer Lawrence dropping lines like, "That's why I'm here. To fight!", this movie looks like it's going to lower the bar further than any film franchise ever has in the name of stupidity. There doesn't appear to be one redeeming quality to be found anywhere in these trailers. The thing I'm getting a kick out of is, it's not just me, but this thread is full of folks that feel the same way. This needs to be the last X-Men for at least 5 years. It has to stop.

:jbhmm:

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps

X Men is my favorite comic franchise to be honest and I believe you're correct. I've loved the films even though they have some serious issues on several levels but I'd like to see the people at Marvel get the rights back at this point. Or see X-Men as a live action show instead these clusterfukk films that make no sense after a while.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
He supposed to be a big lipped African not a beans and rice eating muthf*cka :camby:

ikMSxUO3TcC6a.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you saw the last movie characters from X 1-3 are included even at the very end with a reimagined 2023 future so no the timeline pic is a necessary explanation.

All the ending was saying to me,is that what they showed you in 2023 is the only thing they can be held accountable for,from this point forward,in terms of accuracy.....In the sense that Jean,Cyclops,Storm will all be around the same age,Rogue will be younger than them...But NOT that any of the other movies still mattered....I thought directors themselves said the movie was made specifically so that they cant be held accountable for innacuracies in timeline they are starting....you cant really watch the movies in order and have them make sense,so they are eseentially telling you none of the x1-3 shyt happened....And that the events from First Class and DOFP only kindve happened the way they were shown,I say kindve because they might want to have a loophole where they bring back characters who they said were killed off in dofp,down the line.