X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
giphy.gif
How did she cut it with her back turned?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Does Fox not have the rights to Cable?

Or maybe we can get the animated series Asteroid M arc with Fabian Cortez styling on dudes.

They do, Tim Miller said he'll probably be in the next Deadpool movie
“I went through the list of Marvel characters and picked a few others I thought could be visually spectacular and fun. And at the end of that list was Negasonic, which I just thought was a freaky, funny name. And I sent this list over to the writers, Rhett (Reese) and Paul (Wernick), and they were like, ‘Oh my fukking god, we have to use her!’ So that’s how she ended up in the movie. Her name was cool, and we kind of wanted a straight-man to play against Colossus. We thought about Cannonball, but he would’ve been a stupid hick character, whereas the guys wrote Negasonic as this deadpan goth teen, which was a great angle. She turned out really well. There aren’t really many definitive Deadpool villains, apart from Cable. If we don’t put Cable in Deadpool 2 I think we’ll be run out of town on a rail.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Some help me out, I thought we hit the reset button at the end of the last movie. Why are they young again? I thought we were back to present time.