X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Chef

All Star
Daps
i legit cant wait to see niccas put this shyt in there 2016 faves list after it come out cuz i swear the exact same niccas that was calling dofp trash before it came out doing the same thing for this one :mjlol: have yall learned nothing yet :pachaha:

Remember the Empire magazine fukkery with the Sentinels and Quicksilver?:wow: The crow population took a nose dive after that. :russ:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Remember the Empire magazine fukkery with the Sentinels and Quicksilver?:wow: The crow population took a nose dive after that. :russ:
niccas walked in the theater with their "mediocre" reviews locked and loaded before the opening credits....but singer had em walking out like :wow:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i legit cant wait to see niccas put this shyt in there 2016 faves list after it come out cuz i swear the exact same niccas that was calling dofp trash before it came out doing the same thing for this one :mjlol: have yall learned nothing yet :pachaha:
niccas walked in the theater with their "mediocre" reviews locked and loaded before the opening credits....but singer had em walking out like :wow:

raylan-givens-quotes-justified-2015.gif
:wow:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
superbowl trailer was a much needed improvement....looks like they might actually put like 60% of magneto's full power in this shyt too :banderas:....i still get the feeling psylocke role is hella small tho and that olivia did all that training for nothing :pachaha: no way singer lets her below average acting mess with his flick when he got such better ones to focus on

I'm actually hoping all that damage is Storms doing:banderas:....Weve seen enough of Magneto lifting heavy shyt,but seeing Storm hit a big city with a F12 Tornado,Flood,hail,thunder all at the same damn time:blessed:

And X1 and X2 haven't aged well at all for people who keep hyping those up as testimony to SInger imo....they was dope because superhero movies was new,but outside of that they don't tell a great xmen story.action overall stinks(yes I remember the nightcrawler scene),and the actors playing the characters all stink outside of Wolverine,and even he aint the raw uncut wolverine:pachaha:..But Rogue?that aint my Rogue:mjcry:?Storm?I luv Halle but:camby:....Cyclops?laughing stock,no respect from the squad?Magneto,flabby and not as good as young Magneto....Proffesor X was good too,i forgot about him,still not as good as young Xavier....Mystique was good too,and what she was supposed to be.

Looks like we might have a final showdown between Mystique and Apacalypse,after all she does appear to be the leader of the Xmen now,that Cyclops never got to be:mjlol:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Isnt the simple explanation that none of those other movies happened,and we basically are just starting from scratch:patrice:?

I'm still not really sure why we needed the time line to start over,I thought First Class pretty much reset the time line stating that X1-3 never happened:patrice:?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Isnt the simple explanation that none of those other movies happened,and we basically are just starting from scratch:patrice:?

I'm still not really sure why we needed the time line to start over,I thought First Class pretty much reset the time line stating that X1-3 never happened:patrice:?
If you saw the last movie characters from X 1-3 are included even at the very end with a reimagined 2023 future so no the timeline pic is a necessary explanation.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Michael Clarke Duncan wouldve been a great Apocalypse RIP
This statement is in itself a large contradiction. For if Michael would have been fit to portray a god, then he would not be dead.
The universe's management of sentient life is never wrong, but the human account of the universe is ALWAYS wrong.