X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Nope got a fake 3D one :mjcry:by the way 4k tv's are a mirage at this point. How it looks in the store ain't how it looks at home. Technology in homes will only go as far as 1080p right now
False. You can game in 4K and in Canada they have already begun rolling out 4k channels. 4k blu rays coming as well. Hell 1 of the streaming services here called shomi has 4k as well.

Next season theyll be broadcasting blue jays games in 4k and hockey games as well.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He supposed to be a big lipped African not a beans and rice eating muthf*cka :camby:
ikpgi6o0usj3c-gif.3783

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Nope got a fake 3D one :mjcry:by the way 4k tv's are a mirage at this point. How it looks in the store ain't how it looks at home. Technology in homes will only go as far as 1080p right now
I ask, cuz I recently got a Vizio 4k, and when it surprised me how fake a lot of cgi looked on that TV. As a general rule, I don't watch any special effects-heavy movie older than 2010, cuz when I do, I can clearly tell what's real and what's CGI and it takes me out of the movie. So when you said that the scene in the gif looked better on the computer screen than it did on the TV, I thought you might've had a 4K TV and experience that same thing I do.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I ask, cuz I recently got a Vizio 4k, and when it surprised me how fake a lot of cgi looked on that TV. As a general rule, I don't watch any special effects-heavy movie older than 2010, cuz when I do, I can clearly tell what's real and what's CGI and it takes me out of the movie. So when you said that the scene in the gif looked better on the computer screen than it did on the TV, I thought you might've had a 4K TV and experience that same thing I do.
What does it say about the visuals when even my tv can spot the naf looking CGI

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Iron man 2,iron man 3,ultron,thor 1 and 2 are also shyt though. That doesnt seem to be held against them.

Iron man 2 Thor 1 and age of ultron wasn't shyt tho. Those were good movies but at this point I don't know what comic book fans want from these movies either some people just won't watch anything DC no matter how good it is, people whine and say how they fukk the movies up but won't watch the animated movies that are fire. My brother doesn't like batman, arrow and only likes flash a little bit and they (flash and arrow) are the same damn show. I love Jessica jones but found daredevil to be boring :yeshrug: my point is to each his own. I just think it's corny to judge a movie before you even see it aside from apocalypse not being Egyptian it looks good. I will be there day one

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
superbowl trailer was a much needed improvement....looks like they might actually put like 60% of magneto's full power in this shyt too :banderas:....i still get the feeling psylocke role is hella small tho and that olivia did all that training for nothing :pachaha: no way singer lets her below average acting mess with his flick when he got such better ones to focus on

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Looks better here than it did on tv, I hope it looks better when it gets released because I don't like the video game look to it. Same problem I have with deadpool it looks cheap as fuk and like a lot of the actiont is obviously in front of a green screen
I may be in the minority, but the trailer and TV spot did nothing for me. This shyt just has X3 vibes all over it :scust:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I'm hoping marvel stops making films aimed at 5 year olds and learn how to write a villain. But why would they,people enjoy their films.

Let marvel be marvel,let dc be dc and let singer keep producing his brand of piff.
Couldn't agree more. I used to be one of those Marvel stans who wanted them to get all their rights back so we could get the piff comic book storylines but truth be told they've been making cookie cutter, child friendly, villain lobotomised movies for a minute. From Ronan the accuser, Loki, and worst of all Ultron their villains ain't shyt. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy them shyts but they are tame when it gets to the deep end.

The nimrods wrecking the mutants in DOFP and Shaw killing Darwin :mjpls: would never happen under Marvel on the big screen.