X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It was aight, still not enough information on it. I'm hoping the final battle looks like a fukking comic book singer cant do those big epic fights for shyt..:scust:

I thought the fight at the end of DOFP with the Sentinels and the stadium was fire. TV spot looked good. I'll still be seeing this opening weekend :salute:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
It was aight, still not enough information on it. I'm hoping the final battle looks like a fukking comic book singer cant do those big epic fights for shyt..:scust:
I'm hoping marvel stops making films aimed at 5 year olds and learn how to write a villain. But why would they,people enjoy their films.

Let marvel be marvel,let dc be dc and let singer keep producing his brand of piff.

These films don't need to be copycats of eachother, if you want big spectacle cgi set pieces,marvel has those.

These films are just fine without them.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm hoping marvel stops making films aimed at 5 year olds and learn how to write a villain. But why would they,people enjoy their films.

Let marvel be marvel,let dc be dc and let singer keep producing his brand of piff.

These films don't need to be copycats of eachother, if you want big spectacle cgi set pieces,marvel has those.

These films are just fine without them.

Yeah but give marvel this... their fight scenes are very good... even with the winter soldier... that shyt was :ohlawd: and I cannot wait until infinity war...

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yeah but give marvel this... their fight scenes are very good... even with the winter soldier... that shyt was :ohlawd: and I cannot wait until infinity war...

That was the Russos who did Winter Soldier and are doing Infinity War (and did Civil War) so you can expect to see more piff fighting scenes with their involvement. Whedon, however, was not as good.. his fight scenes were okay in the first Avengers but Age of Ultron was fast food trash.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Give marvel this it would be generic marvel film #88. They have enough trouble making good films with the property they already have.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Give marvel this it would be generic marvel film #88. They have enough trouble making good films with the property they already have.

CiBVRtK.gif

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Looks better here than it did on tv, I hope it looks better when it gets released because I don't like the video game look to it. Same problem I have with deadpool it looks cheap as fuk and like a lot of the actiont is obviously in front of a green screen
You got a 4k TV?