X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but the continuity of all of the movies is still fukked up. It's like they know the First 3 were fukked up but aint nothing they can do about it. All they could do is make better ones and try to work around the previous fukkery. The Wolverine origins shouldn't have been made. Fortunately because the last 2 X-Men was done well they can conceivably move forward and build with the newer/younger cast.

But the CONTINUITY doesn't matter!! It is ALL ERASED!!! All of it, with the possible exception of the 1st X-men.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
He was egyptian. He's a black man stop it

It wouldn't mattered. He was a mutant 1st and foremost. 2nd, he was REJECTED from his own race because of it. In other words, even if he IS technically African, he is NOT going to LOOK AFRICAN.

As a black man myself and in words of Kat Williams.

In the history of n*ggadem, please tell me when and where has a blue black man existed!! I recall the jokes about my extremely black brothers of "so dark they look purple" but I have never heard of BLUE!!

Last edited:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
They better do apocalypse origin story the right way. He is a black man.
Well his "racial makeup" was technically unknown. He was rejected BECAUSE of the fact he didn't look normal.....
He was egyptian. He's a black man stop it
stop it breh, hes a BLACK man, he was cast out for bein ALBINO & they didnt like his pale skin.... the clan picked him up in the desert & tried to kill him but the leader saved him & became his father... hes a BLACK man breh...

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
It's funny cause they will find a way to make sure Wolverine is in this next film. If you think about it, outside of "1st Class" the entire X Men Film Saga has been told through Wolverine Perspective. He's basically the Lead of the series. As for Apocalypse being black, he started out in Egypt so yeah wouldn't be shocked.
i have his origin books he was a black albino who became a slave & went at Rama Tut & stole his tech...

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
As a black man myself and in words of Kat Williams.

In the history of n*ggadem, please tell me when and where has a blue black man existed!! I recall the jokes about my extremely black brothers of "so dark they look purple" but I have never heard of BLUE!!
hes albino breh... the blue shyts part of the mutation & his skin was white.... he was an african slave.... hes a BLACK man....

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SMH... does it really help your insecurity to say he's a black man in SPITE of the fact in both the comics and the after credits he DO NOT look like your traditional African. IT DOES NOT MATTER. He won't LOOK like a BLACK MAN. Point blank, period.

And he WASN'T an albino. He was a MUTANT born with grey skin. I know you want to find excuses, but that is the fact.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:WHAT!: dahell is going on in here?.

Anyway the blueprint for the character in live action has been set by Nolan through Bane.

We need the quotes, we need the arrogance, we need the menacing voice and his own theme.

Imagine this, but on steroids

:ahh:

This also needs to be said by him during the film.

"You dare to claim dominion... over me!. I am as far beyond Mutants as they are beyond you... I am eternal" :ohlawd:

:lawd:

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
SMH... does it really help your insecurity to say he's a black man in SPITE of the fact in both the comics and the after credits he DO NOT look like your traditional African. IT DOES NOT MATTER. He won't LOOK like a BLACK MAN. Point blank, period.

And he WASN'T an albino. He was a MUTANT born with grey skin. I know you want to find excuses, but that is the fact.
i have the books.... he was born as a pale baby & his mutations didnt come in til way later when he went at Rama Tut.... marvel has never said if the skin is from mutation & his skin wasnt grey it was WHITE, it wasnt even grey.. read the origins or leave it alone.... the whole story points to him bein albino & show me a book says im wrong... he was BLACK, fukk insecurity, his family left him to die, akkaba tried to slaughter him... he was a slave & his power kicked in later so he was white before his powers kicked in...

say he wasnt albino all you want but the comic suggests he was... never been confirmed that i know... i got the books.... what im sayin is in the books... whether he was albino is a slight difference... he was still born pale, cast out by blacks for bein pale & adopted.... he was a slave... he rebelled.. did you ever read his origins???

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have the books.... he was born as a pale baby & his mutations didnt come in til way later when he went at Rama Tut.... marvel has never said if the skin is from mutation & his skin wasnt grey it was WHITE, it wasnt even grey.. read the origins or leave it alone.... the whole story points to him bein albino & show me a book says im wrong... he was BLACK, fukk insecurity, his family left him to die, akkaba tried to slaughter him... he was a slave & his power kicked in later so he was white before his powers kicked in...

say he wasnt albino all you want but the comic suggests he was... never been confirmed that i know... i got the books.... what im sayin is in the books... whether he was albino is a slight difference... he was still born pale, cast out by blacks for bein pale & adopted.... he was a slave... he rebelled.. did you ever read his origins???

Siiigh. again, the point is he will not LOOK like an AFRICAN. If you want to make yourself "feel good" and say he's BLACK... then fine. But if you want to speak from a HISTORICAL aspect, there WERE Europeans that infiltrated that land 3000 years ago. There WAS a cross of races during THAT TIME. So, either WAY, the racial make-up you cannot DEFINITIVELY SAY in that context! Just accept it him as a MUTANT with gray skin. The whole is he or isn't he BLACK shouldn't be a discussion, unless it helps with your own insecurity over history.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
i have his origin books he was a black albino who became a slave & went at Rama Tut & stole his tech...

I think I remember reading something like this. Do you remember what issue it was?

Also it seems Marvel is more liberal when it comes to black characters and also the Ancient Egyptians as black unlike DC. And another thing the Wakandan God is really an Egyptian one and Wakanda has links to AE. So it shouldnt be surprising in Marvel that Apocalypse is black. If this was DC on the other hand...Heck just look at my avi.

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Siiigh. again, the point is he will not LOOK like an AFRICAN. If you want to make yourself "feel good" and say he's BLACK... then fine. But if you want to speak from a HISTORICAL aspect, there WERE Europeans that infiltrated that land 3000 years ago. There WAS a cross of races during THAT TIME. So, either WAY, the racial make-up you cannot DEFINITIVELY SAY in that context! Just accept it him as a MUTANT with gray skin. The whole is he or isn't he BLACK shouldn't be a discussion, unless it helps with your own insecurity over history.
i already know he dont LOOK AFRICAN, hes not supposed to LOOK AFRICAN, thats why he got cast out... i dont need to FEEL GOOD, i just own his origin books... what europeans did 3000 years ago means nothing to me... i dont really have an emotional interest....

im bein a comic nerd right now & i got the books, already said it, he got tossed out for bein white breh... no insecurity, its just in the book...

if it makes you feel better i like Sinister way better & hes a white guy.... :yeshrug:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i already know he dont LOOK AFRICAN, hes not supposed to LOOK AFRICAN, thats why he got cast out... i dont need to FEEL GOOD, i just own his origin books... what europeans did 3000 years ago means nothing to me... i dont really have an emotional interest....

im bein a comic nerd right now & i got the books, already said it, he got tossed out for bein white breh... no insecurity, its just in the book...

if it makes you feel better i like Sinister way better & hes a white guy.... :yeshrug:

Well, lets just HOPE Mr. Sinister be in the next film.. :win: