X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't yall ever just shut the fukk up and enjoy something for what it is? They should have never gave you nikkas Internet!

exactly...muthafukkas just wanna complain to complain....ex: in here they saying 'they didnt show enough' in regards to this trailer; but the same ones after the 2nd bvs trailer were saying 'they showed too much'.....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also: stop with the 'give the rights back to marvel' shyt...i swear some of yall act like having marvel's name on it means it will determine if the movie is good/bad, when that aint the case....true, they've made some good movies, but they've also made some bad ones....just like everyone else.....

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Marvel is handicapped in what that can do based on the comic books because a lot of their characters intertwine with characters they don't have rights to. They can't even use the term "mutant" They have to say enhanced and have now been forced to use Inhumans instead. They've made lemonade out of lemons.

Why would they do this? This is clearly an example of teasing marvel and rubbing it in their face. This type of pettiness helps no one

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
uMBxBn7.gif

X-Men: Flattopalypse :flabbynsick:

Yoooooooooo

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Maybe it's just me but the whole premise seems very uninteresting with this cast. I feel like apocalypse would be a much better villain once this current X-men universe is more established. It still feels like the Xmen are still in its baby phase. Compared to all the other X-men movies it feels like the X-men B or even C team vs Apocalypse. I would have been more interested with a slightly smaller scale villain/villains that could show the young X-men and the school grow into what we invision them to be, but instead Apocalypse, one of the biggest baddest dude in the Xmen gallery gets thrown at them before they've even finished high school.

Apocalypse is literally a villain that Fox could have utilized at any time. But I think "these" X-Men are not the ones you want fighting against a villain like Apoc, atleast not this early in their development. None of them at least from the trailer seem like trained, battle harden X-Men that you would want to see go up against Apoc.

This is my only problem with this movie. I don't think this take on apocalypse is horrible, I mean it's not the direction I would have taken but it still seems entertaining.

Apocalypse is a character who needs development. I'd prefer if they had Mr. Sinister in this, and apocalypse just lurked in the shadows as the team grew older and more experienced. Apocalypse in the 90's with a more mature cast and Cyclops leading, perhaps even a cable introduction would be epic.

Imagine if they played up the apocalypse end/of the millennium narrative that would be off the hook

Last edited:

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
This is my only problem with this movie. I don't think this take on apocalypse is horrible, I mean it's not the direction I would have taken but it still seems entertaining.

Apocalypse is a character who needs development. I'd prefer if they had Mr. Sinister in this, and apocalypse just lurked in the shadows as the team grew older and more experienced. Apocalypse in the 90's with a more mature cast and Cyclops leading, perhaps even a cable introduction would be epic.

Sinister would've been the perfect villain for this.
Apocalypse arc has material for its own damn trilogy.
If he gets whacked he's going to look weak af.