X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
:mjlol: dofp is heads and shoulders better than any mcu film. You marvel stans are disgusting.
As a dude looking from the outside in with no dog in this fight
The general consensus is that the xmen films are decent but weak based off all the material they have at their disposal
None of the xmen films lived up to its potential. You dont get that same feeling you get when watching capt america,ironman the avengers etc
Fox has absolutely no idea what they're doing:mjlol:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
As a dude looking from the outside in with no dog in this fight
The general consensus is that the xmen films are decent but weak based off all the material they have at their disposal
None of the xmen films lived up to its potential. You dont get that same feeling you get when watching capt america,ironman the avengers etc
Fox has absolutely no idea what they're doing:mjlol:
:mindblown: DOFP has a 91% RT score,a 74 on metacritic, an 8/10 on imdb and made 747 million. It was universally praised and loved.. Id say they have a pretty good idea of what theyre doing.

The only feeling you get while watching iron man 2 and 3 and age of ultron and captain america is why are these movies so horrible.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
:mindblown: DOFP has a 91% RT score,a 74 on metacritic, an 8/10 on imdb and made 747 million. It was universally praised and loved.. Id say they have a pretty good idea of what theyre doing.

The only feeling you get while watching iron man 2 and 3 and age of ultron and captain america is why are these movies so horrible.
cap 1 and 2,ironman,antman,avengers 1,gaurdians> fox and dofp.
These x-men movies are not that hot considering they have the whole freaking xmen universe to work with. Marvel made a good movie out of Ant man for crying out loud. They would do a way better job with x-men than fox could. Everybody is pretty much hoping marvel can get back the rights at this point
Same thing with the fantastic four:manny:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The problem with the entire X Men franchise is they NEVER write stories where every character is developed and fleshed out. The entire series has be all about Logan. Every other character has be generically told.

couldn't have put it better. they simply don't know how to write good stories. Marvel at least tries to have a coherent narrative.

:jbhmm:

Can we ban this fool and his aliases from this thread now? :mjlol:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
These x-men movies are not that hot considering they have the whole freaking xmen universe to work with. Marvel made a good movie out of Ant man for crying out loud. They would do a way better job with x-men than fox could. Everybody is pretty much hoping marvel can get back the rights at this point
How is everybody hoping the rights go back to marvel when dofp was the highest rated and highest grossing x men film to date?

I think youre confusing what you want with reality.

Over half the mcu films are hot garbage. They wouldnt do a better job,theyve yet to create a great film. Its just a bunch of cookie cutter popcorn flicks

Uno

Superstar
Daps

You sound like you do have a dog in this fight.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
How is everybody hoping the rights go back to marvel when dofp was the highest rated and highest grossing x men film to date?

I think youre confusing what you want with reality.

Over half the mcu films are hot garbage. They wouldnt do a better job,theyve yet to create a great film. Its just a bunch of cookie cutter popcorn flicks

Cap 2,avengers,ironman and gaurdians are all better. And on a personal level for me, antman as well.

You fox cats are hanging on for dear life with dofp, when they been making x-men movies since the year 2000 :mjlol:

Civil war,dr strange,black panther etc will all add on to the list of (>fox films) as well.

Fox is the type of studio to greenlight a stand alone gambit film:mjlol:. Something nobody asked for. These dudes have no clue or direction of what they're doing

I mean these cats are fukking up the fantastic four and characters like Dr.Doom. Fox really needs to:camby:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Cap 2,avengers,ironman and gaurdians are all better. And on a personal level for me, antman as well.

You fox cats are hanging on for dear life with dofp, when they been making x-men movies since the year 2000 :mjlol:

Civil war,dr strange,black panther etc will all add on to the list of (>fox films) as well.

Fox is the type of studio to greenlight a stand alone gambit film:mjlol:. Something nobody asked for. These dudes have no clue or direction of what they're doing

I mean these cats are fukking up the fantastic four and characters like Dr.Doom. Fox really needs to:camby:
Marvel is never ever getting the x men rights back. Just accept it and move on.

People love the x men films.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Marvel is never ever getting the x men rights back. Just accept it and move on.

People love the x men films.
Not really stressing it, just keeping it real with this fox shyt
I've accepted that we would never get an x-men movie that would truly do them justice way back in 2006. Before marvel came out with their first movie:yeshrug:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fox learned the hard way about trying to strip power away from Singer. As for Fantastic Four, the only fault owned to Fox was hiring Josh Trank to direct and give him creative control. Fox THEMSELVES knew they got screwed over with some bullshyt. Most unprofessional director in recent times.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm looking forward to it. Yeah Apocalypse doesn't have the look that I would like. In fact, a couple of these villians (apocalypse, lex luthor) look shaky to me but it's whatever.

I do agree with someone in the thread earlier that the X-men aren't really experienced enough to handle someone like an Apocalypse, but it's obviously not a priority for Fox to build that shyt up. They want immediate results now.

Because it's not a priority to build anything up, for the next movies, they should just say fukk it & make Cyclops "the villian." Show his transformation. Have him toss Jean to side. Start fukking with Emma. Tell Charles his "dream" is a joke. A new team. More effective, but brutal results. Have Magneto as his consigliere. It's the only way Cyclops is gonna get any kind of shine in these movies. Wait until "Civil War" & "BvS" come out & just make sure the story is done in a way that is nothing like those movies.

This is the comics. Nyggas switch sides from hero to villian & vice versa all the time.

Last edited:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I'm really getting sick and tired of this sh!t, these screenwriters/directors have everything they need. They can get inspiration out of the comic/videogames/books etc and they always mess up.

Everybody who is saying apocalypse is too early is right, it's way to early and they have to stop watching what marvel is doing goddamit. I'm not here to stan for marvel but at least take your time, you just did a reboot trowing everything away. It's the perfect time to take it slow and make x-men a great blockbuster franchise.

As a black man i'm getting really tired of seeing white people playing black persons, apocalypse is white (gods of egypt got ethered because of that BS :ufdup:) Stom is friggin LIGHT SKIN. When I read that singer casted her:beli: no talent but the dikk sucking skills were on point right :martin:.
LOL at sansa stark being one of the strongest mutants of all and being reduced to this babyface. Imagine her becoming phoenix :bryan:

And this goes for every damn comic movie that is coming out in 2016, why don't you follow the story lines. And Jlaw being the leader c'mon man this can't be real life...

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I'm really getting sick and tired of this sh!t, these screenwriters/directors have everything they need. They can get inspiration out of the comic/videogames/books etc and they always mess up.

Everybody who is saying apocalypse is too early is right, it's way to early and they have to stop watching what marvel is doing goddamit. I'm not here to stan for marvel but at least take your time, you just did a reboot trowing everything away. It's the perfect time to take it slow and make x-men a great blockbuster franchise.

As a black man i'm getting really tired of seeing white people playing black persons, apocalypse is white (gods of egypt got ethered because of that BS :ufdup:) Stom is friggin LIGHT SKIN. When I read that singer casted her:beli: no talent but the dikk sucking skills were on point right :martin:.
LOL at sansa stark being one of the strongest mutants of all and being reduced to this babyface. Imagine her becoming phoenix :bryan:

And this goes for every damn comic movie that is coming out in 2016, why don't you follow the story lines. And Jlaw being the leader c'mon man this can't be real life...

Marvel is handicapped in what that can do based on the comic books because a lot of their characters intertwine with characters they don't have rights to. They can't even use the term "mutant" They have to say enhanced and have now been forced to use Inhumans instead. They've made lemonade out of lemons.