Veteran
Daps
12331887_896386323811710_377620289_n.jpg

noble

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just can't get over his voice that shyt just doesn't sound like Apocalypse should....Mystique leading is a joke too...soo much potential wasted, reboot time ya'll

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just peeped this shyt and to say underwhelming would be way too generous.
I just had a convo with a friend and he said this shyt perfectly.
"I was watching the trailer and figured out why I can't stand Fox's depiction of X-Men.
1. There's no scale to it. I watch these movies and feel how closed in the shyt is. There is no sense of a bigger or outside world. shyt, Hateful 8 has a bigger open world than the xmen movies from the trailer alone.
2. Details-Why cant we have genuine costumes you can make Apocalpse growbut his voice is bullshyt and I've seen cosplayers on limited budgets do way better on his costume
3. Context-It never feels like Fox captured what was great about the X-Men. It wasn't the cool powers or the fights but the sadness of bigotry and the struggle to just exist. They have completely missed the mark on not only one of my favorite comics but a cornerstone of American literature. I really wish they would give this shyt to people that understand the material. fukk man you aint even gotta give it back to Marvel just reboot it and get it right for Christ sake"

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Just peeped this shyt and to say underwhelming would be way too generous.
I just had a convo with a friend and he said this shyt perfectly.
Except they have explored racism and bigotry every single X-Men movie they made? What the fukk are people watching?

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
I like FC and DOFP. However, I dont understand why they disrespect cyclops. He is leader of the xmen and the wartime leader of all mutants. IMO xmen just doesnt make sense in its own universe, the hierarchy of power is too established.

They should have done Onslaught instead of @En Sabah Nur . There is no way whatever way they have Mystique defeat him will make any sense.

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
IMO xmen just doesnt make sense in its own universe, the hierarchy of power is too established.

Funny cause i feel the opposite :manny: It's always been stupid to me how people in the marvel universe are :blessed: to spider man :blessed: fantastic four :blessed: avengers.

Mutants :scusthov: :camby: I guess super powers are only ok if you weren't born with them. :ld:

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
Funny cause i feel the opposite :manny: It's always been stupid to me how people in the marvel universe are :blessed: to spider man :blessed: fantastic four :blessed: avengers.

Mutants :scusthov: :camby: I guess super powers are only ok if you weren't born with them. :ld:

I just mean there is no balance.

I just watched the trailer. Im not even excited for this. Why is Apocalypse white?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah that's because Bane was barely audible. Theres nothing wrong with his voice, like absolutely nothing wrong. Whether you liked it or not is another tale, but you can't look me straight in the eyes and tell that this voice will break the movie for you.

Yes his voice is weak, apac is suppose to be strong and fearful from his voice alone

The best thing Lucas ever did for Star Wars was hiring James Earl to do vaders voice, the original Vader had a Scottish or British accent