X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Plus, they've made what? 2 crappy X-men movies? every other one has been good-great.
X men 3 and wolverine origins are legit bad. Everything else has been on point.

Meanwhile thor 1,2,iron man 2 and 3,age of ultron and the first captain america were hot garbage.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
LOL at these MCU fakkits already wanting FOX to give the rights back to X-Men. They defended shyt villain Ultron twice before release and after. Before release "Ultron is evil and sinister, this is a different darker tone. Glad Marvel is heading in a more serious direction". After the movie came out. "I'm glad Marvel made Ultron this way, it was funny and I didn't want it to be depressing like the Nolan Batman movies". They even defended Ultron getting his ass kicked by every single avenger like Loki did in the avengers 1.

Now they shyt on Apocalypse because he is not "menacing" enough but are on Ultron, fukk boy Loki and now Thanos were. Menacing Thanos has already been shytted on by Loki, his daughters and Ronan.

Kill Dat Noize is the worst of them all. Worst than the
Thanos wasn't getting shyt on by any of them. This shyt is a game to him, he sent Loki and Ronan because he'd rather not deal with the nuisance. Now in AOU he realized he needed to stop bullshyttin. He's gonna wreck shyt come the Infinity War.

I'm certain the movie will be fine, you still have Fassbender & McAvoy who have been nothing but stellar since First Class. Apocalypse is what a lot of people are solely focusing on, he's always been on a "Survival Of The Fittest" steeze. You can't try to humanize someone like that.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
He don't seem soft at all....the 4 Horsemen are in there and he's on the worldwide level. Might end up like his X-Men Evolution fate though:laugh:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I will reserve judgement until I see the movie but I'm not sold on the trailer. Apocalypse looks/sounds fukking awful.

Maybe some of you aren't familiar with the character so you're :yeshrug: about them completely butchering him but there's ZERO reason to fukk him up. I'm not even talking about his history or The Four Horsemen. I can over look at all. I'm talking about his look, voice and dialogue. He talks and carries himself a certain way and that wasn't in the trailer, at all.

Fred.

Apocalypse should sound like the villain from 300.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
trailer was alright.. the apocalypse growing scene looked bad ass..i agree Mystique should be leading them..cyclops should... want to see this tho

youtube has 90k thumbs up and 4k thumbs down so alot of people must have liked it lol

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
trailer was alright.. the apocalypse growing scene looked bad ass..i agree Mystique should be leading them..cyclops should... want to see this tho

youtube has 90k thumbs up and 4k thumbs down so alot of people must have liked it lol
Comic heads like everything until it comes out. Trailer was shifty imo. Dofp was very underwhelming. Hopefully the film looks much better than this half ass trailer.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
DOFP was a half great movie. everyhing that took place in the future in that cave looked like shyt.

actually, all XMen films (except maybe 1st Class, been a while) are green screen city. even the shots in this trailer of characters against the sky backdrop look like shyt. those shots are kind of their MO and they never look real to me.