X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
NYC
legends of the hidden temple is filmed in front of a live studio audience:

x-men-days-of-future-past-ellen-page-shawn-ashmore-daniel-cudmore.jpg

bryan singer ladies and gentlemen, the most unimaginative person working on CBM's today.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I will reserve judgement until I see the movie but I'm not sold on the trailer. Apocalypse looks/sounds fukking awful.

Maybe some of you aren't familiar with the character so you're :yeshrug: about them completely butchering him but there's ZERO reason to fukk him up. I'm not even talking about his history or The Four Horsemen. I can over look all that. I'm talking about his look, voice and dialogue. He talks and carries himself a certain way and that wasn't in the trailer, at all.

Fred.

Last edited:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Thing is though these films aren't made for comic book fans they are for everyone else. The comic community is a lot smaller but in regards to this trailer it's underwhelming honestly. Both Civil War and BVS trailers had me amped when I watched them.
Yet they're the loudest critics.:usure:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
For real though, I'm a huge X-Men fan growing up and I'm disappointed at how this Apocalypse looked and sounded in the trailer.

He was always big in stature and physically intimidating in the comics and from that trailer and still shots, he looks like a Halloween costume gone wrong. I hope this is like Pietro who looked awful from the still shots in DOTFP but was great in the actual movie.

This is how Apocalypse should look. Big and intimidating.

3710991583141617.jpg

dd2fc7dfcd9c1ef3ebe6e53b2fb939b3.jpg

tumblr_inline_nrdf0rJ61i1ttbgov_500.jpg

I'll reserve my judgement on the actual movie. DOTFP was a great movie and First Class was really good.

I hope it ain't like the first 3 Xmen movies where the actors all looked like they just got fukked in the ass by Singer before every scene. All fukking emo and shyt:skip:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
apologists will say he doesn't have to look and sound like he does in the comics, that this is a different interpretation for a different audience.

to that i say:

1. fukk off

2. tell that to marvel who is printing money adapting the pages to the screen and preserving the look and feel of the original comic source.

Chef

All Star
Daps
apologists will say he doesn't have to look and sound like he does in the comics, that this is a different interpretation for a different audience.

to that i say:

1. fukk off

2. tell that to marvel who is printing money adapting the pages to the screen and preserving the look and feel of the original comic source.

The Mandarin.:skip: Batroc. :skip:Falcon. :skip:

Let's not act like Marvel doesn't take liberties themselves.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
LOL at these MCU fakkits already wanting FOX to give the rights back to X-Men. They defended shyt villain Ultron twice before release and after. Before release "Ultron is evil and sinister, this is a different darker tone. Glad Marvel is heading in a more serious direction". After the movie came out. "I'm glad Marvel made Ultron this way, it was funny and I didn't want it to be depressing like the Nolan Batman movies". They even defended Ultron getting his ass kicked by every single avenger like Loki did in the avengers 1.

Now they shyt on Apocalypse because he is not "menacing" enough but are on Ultron, fukk boy Loki and now Thanos were. Menacing Thanos has already been shytted on by Loki, his daughters and Ronan.

Kill Dat Noize is the worst of them all. Worst than the

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

to that i say:

1. fukk off

Forget the story line. The story in no way needs to be the same. But how about the character itself. The comic version is a remorseless killing machine. The movie version is cracking jokes and never establishes itself as anything more than fodder and filler.

ultron.jpg

latest

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
yea singer really do be having the worst costumes nikka cant give the fukken xmen any other color uniforms except black :russ:
my only concern for this is J Law like really she's the one leading the xmen :snoop:
hate on apocalypse all you want I think Oscar Issac gonna come thru with a goat performance :wow: