X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Everyone bashed the Superman vs Batman trailer except for Wonder Woman's part. Is there any comic movie you do like? LOL
Breh,its marvel stans. Just look at the posters. The same dudes that slurp every movie in the mcu and will defend trash like thor 2 hate on literally every comic book film that isnt made by disney.

Its the same posters,every time.

Movie looks fire. Obviously wasnt enough corny 1 liners and cgi fight scenes in the trailer for disney stans. And if their was,they would complain theyre copying disnyes formula.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Mandarin aka "Killian" :

latest

Comic version of Mandarin:

mandarin-modern.jpg

Marvel went back and retconned "Killian" because of fan backlash. :mjlol:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Fox has a track record for making shytty xmen movies. The regained some trust after the last 2 but this movie is a letdown waiting to happen. At the end of the day Marvel set the standard. Apocalypse is on the level of Thanos but Fox is just rushing him out with no backstory other than a end credit scene. Batman v Superman is also rushed. It's like this breh, there have been enough comic book movies made over the past 10 years to know when a studio is about making money and simply pulling stories out of their ass or if they are trying to put out a quality product.
The x men franchise takes a giant dump on mediocre ass disney. You cyse trash like agents of shield. Youre stanning is shameless.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
In your opinion, what was a great comic book movie? Throw around a few titles :jbhmm:

GOTG,
Winter Soldier,
Ant-Man,
IronMan1,
The Original TMNT,
The Dark knight,
Man of Steel,
Sin City,
Watchmen,
Spiderman 1 &2
Batman Begins,
Batman 89',

Just off the top of my head... :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
GOTG,
Winter Soldier,
Ant-Man,
IronMan1,
The Original TMNT,
The Dark knight,
Man of Steel,
Sin City,
Watchmen,
Spiderman 1 &2
Batman Begins,
Batman 89',

Just off the top of my head...

Good list. I'd throw Days of Future Past, X2, First Class and Captain America: The Winter Soldier on there. Edit: Oh, I see you have Winter Soldier. :obama:

Chef

All Star
Daps
yea singer really do be having the worst costumes nikka cant give the fukken xmen any other color uniforms except black :russ:
my only concern for this is J Law like really she's the one leading the xmen :snoop:
hate on apocalypse all you want I think Oscar Issac gonna come thru with a goat performance :wow:

Vaughn did it perfect IMO. :yeshrug:Stayed respectful of the source material but still grounded it as being G-suits.
latest

I think J Law is a good actress and don't none of you nikkas quote me acting as if I called her next up behind Helen Mirren or Meryl Streep.:ufdup: Costumes department will always be the weakest part of Singer's movies, I won't even try to front on that part. He's finally opening up thought with Horsemen. I'm suprised they gave Psylocke her OG costume.

That would be too easy. I thought Spader was perfect but Whedon's humor is all over the place. He did write that shytty ass Storm line in the X1. :beli:

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
Vaughn did it perfect IMO. :yeshrug:Stayed respectful of the source material but still grounded it as being G-suits.
latest

I think J Law is a good actress and don't none of you nikkas quote me acting as if I called her next up behind Helen Mirren or Meryl Streep.:ufdup: Costumes department will always be the weakest part of Singer's movies, I won't even try to front on that part. He's finally opening up thought with Horsemen. I'm suprised they gave Psylocke her OG costume.

That would be too easy. I thought Spader was perfect but Whedon's humor is all over the place. He did write that shytty ass Storm line in the X1. :beli:
first class my fav xmen movie dofp cool but vaughn did his thing this scene still got me :ohlawd: