X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm changing my tune. Apocalypse looks good. I understand that he's not the hulk-like villain that we know of. But the only we would get that is with CGI and that would be lame AF.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It's kind of interesting how subjective comic book films seem to be. DOFP was rated higher by critics and audiences then The Avengers yet we have a ton of people in here saying it was trash and that it was awful. I'm not going to speak in such hyperbole about something like the Avengers which I thought was a solid film but predictable and ultimately boring.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
I'm about to look for DOFP on Kodi. That shyt was a struggle to get through. Maybe I was high that day or something

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Marvel hasn't exactly hit home runs as far as villains go. The only weak links Fox has in the X-Men franchise is Wolverine Origins and X3. I'm still going to see it but so far Apocalypse the character from what I've seen IMO is meh. My man was born in ancient Egypt, but sounds like you could find him on a random street corner in Europe waxing poetic.

And Singer had nothing to do with either of those terrible movies. He directed X-Men and X2. He was a producer on First Class though I will give Vaughn the credit. Then he directed Days of Future Past which has what.. a 92% rating on RT? He hasn't failed yet and the same people are still skeptical :francis: :manny:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
and people are still shytting on DOFP :dead: when its better than almost every single marvel /disney movie made

The only Marvel movies that are in the conversation with DOFP are Iron Man and Winter Soldier. There's some angry people who don't want to hear that but it's the truth :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
The only Marvel movies that are in the conversation with DOFP are Iron Man and Winter Soldier. There's some angry people who don't want to hear that but it's the truth :manny:
This has to be the only place Breh this place is crazy :mjlol:

nikkas can't even be honest no more, now D.O.F.P was a bad movie :pachaha: