X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
]
Fox should've made a true reboot a long time ago instead of fukking up the timeline with other these different movies that are "connected" :snoop: If Fox was smart they could've had Deadpool, X-Men & FF reboot in the same universe and that shyt would've been :gladbron: Now we got Hugh retiring Wolverine and JLaw doesn't want to be Mystique anymore when they're "starting over". shyt is a cluster fukk

It's fox breh, they're fukkin retarded :mjlol:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
What does that have to do with the events of the previous movies being erased by DOFP? Wolverine is still around, in fact he is the only one who remembers what actually happened.

So there's two Wolverines, one in 1973 (1st Class timeline) and one in the future with Patrick Stewert Charles? :mindblown: shyt makes my head hurt.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So there's two Wolverines, one in 1973 (1st Class timeline) and one in the future with Patrick Stewert Charles? :mindblown: shyt makes my head hurt.
lets not go down this time travel rabbit hole :russ:

Wolverine was "mentally" (they didn't send his entire body back so that there would be 2 wolverines) transported back to his 70s self and the events that occurred there changed the future and he essentially "woke up" back in his future body with everything being different and him being the only one with memories of what happened in the past. I don't think it's necessary to go down the multiverse rabbit hole tho lol

Daps
Reppin
NYC
lets not go down this time travel rabbit hole :russ:

Wolverine was "mentally" (they didn't send his entire body back so that there would be 2 wolverines) transported back to his 70s self and the events that occurred there changed the future and he essentially "woke up" back in his future body with everything being different and him being the only one with memories of what happened in the past. I don't think it's necessary to go down the multiverse rabbit hole tho lol

:dame:

Man they ned to just reboot this shyt.....AGAIN :francis:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Look at this shyt brehs :dame:

latest

How confusing can you get :what:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
:mjlol:wtf is you hollering about, fox x-men series is straight :trash:

Its x-men one of top biggest superhero comics that non comic readers know. Fox's xmen series been so bad know now its gettibg praising for one of it alright film as the best for not be that bad
Exactly. Its the freaking XMEN for gods sake

With all the materials fox has to work with, these movies have been straight trash. Including dofp :mjlol:

Avengers 1 shyts on any xmen movie including X2

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
:mjlol:wtf is you hollering about, fox x-men series is straight :trash:

Its x-men one of top biggest superhero comics that non comic readers know. Fox's xmen series been so bad know now its gettibg praising for one of it alright film as the best for not be that bad
I haven't liked any of them. None. Looks like the streak continues