X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
and people are still shytting on DOFP :dead: when its better than almost every single marvel /disney movie made

T8zb1RZ.gif

you gotta be fukking kidding me..... :snoop:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
larry-david.gif

This sums up how I feel about this trailer. It's mediocre at best and right now you can't afford to be mediocre, you gotta wow us (comic book community). I'm watching the trailer and it's Jennifer Lawrence and the X-Men. There's no shot of her in her blue skin! The CGI is noticeable bad near the tail end with Storm, Mags and the explosion. And like most have said, I need some bass in En Sabah Nur's voice my g.

Didn't they redub Bane's voice in Dark Knight Rises after complaints?:patrice:

Least you have something to look forward to :troll:

Try explaining Psylocke to people who don't know her. Her character is a mess. :skip:

Thing is though these films aren't made for comic book fans they are for everyone else. The comic community is a lot smaller but in regards to this trailer it's underwhelming honestly. Both Civil War and BVS trailers had me amped when I watched them.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Fox should've made a true reboot a long time ago instead of fukking up the timeline with other these different movies that are "connected" :snoop: If Fox was smart they could've had Deadpool, X-Men & FF reboot in the same universe and that shyt would've been :gladbron: Now we got Hugh retiring Wolverine and JLaw doesn't want to be Mystique anymore when they're "starting over". shyt is a cluster fukk

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Ironman, Cap 2, Guardians of the Galaxy, Spider-man 2 are the only marvel films fukking with X2, FC and DOFP. The rest of the marvel films are incredibly formulaic and boring.
:mjlol:wtf is you hollering about, fox x-men series is straight :trash:

Its x-men one of top biggest superhero comics that non comic readers know. Fox's xmen series been so bad know now its gettibg praising for one of it alright film as the best for not be that bad

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Fox should've made a true reboot a long time ago instead of fukking up the timeline with other these different movies that are "connected" :snoop: If Fox was smart they could've had Deadpool, X-Men & FF reboot in the same universe and that shyt would've been :gladbron: Now we got Hugh retiring Wolverine and JLaw doesn't want to be Mystique anymore when they're "starting over". shyt is a cluster fukk
DOFP essentially wiped out the events of the previous movies effectively starting a new rebooted timeline

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:wtf is you hollering about, fox x-men series is straight :trash:

Its x-men one of top biggest superhero comics that non comic readers know. Fox's xmen series been so bad know now its gettibg praising for one of it alright film as the best for not be that bad
X-Men 2, DOFP and FC are "garbage"? :wtf: DOFP is one of the best reviewed superhero films of all-time. I guess it's just "alright"

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
your post is sending of "Marvel waiting for Fox to fukk up" so they can come looking for them rights